Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bart Leeuwen

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bart Leeuwen

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:12 pm

abusing stolen pictures of Bart Leeuwen (starnow.com.au).

Carlos Fingerson <carlos.fingerson@yahoo.com>

On net log,

Hi how are you i hope you are doing fine..am Carlos Fingerson by name and am a simple man with a easy going heart and i always respect myself and always be honest and i hope to have a honest relationship with you that why i went through your profile and am interested to know more about you by communicating with each other always and having a good conversation on yahoo.The reason why am sending you this message is to let you know my purpose online here and i hope you are also willing to settle down and to build up a family with a honest man that is willing to love and respect you forever and also treat you like a queen.so i want you to know that am ready and i will always respect you and make you feel comfortable with me but first we both have to know each other better because that is the most important issue to know each other and then have a good conversation.so please add me carlos.fingerson@yahoo.com or you can send me

Profile elements:

carlosfingerson
Carlos Fingerson
43 years old - male - United Kingdom
120 visitors since 1 June 2012.

Email:

Hello how are you doing i hope all is well with you there,thanks for sending me a message on my mail here and i do appreciate it so much and i hope to look forward for you to chat with me on yahoo messenger so that we can get to know each other better and properly.so i want you to know that am just a simple man with a honest heart and with time you will get to know me better and realized that am a man with love and respect and i want you to give me the chance and time to show you what love is all about and how i will treat you as my queen and give you the best that no man could ever offer to you.please add me carlos.fingerson @yahoo.com and i hope to hear from you again bye.

Header:

Received: from [197.255.167.84]
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 02:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 197.255.167.84
Originating ISP: Dynamically Allocated To Wimax Customers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

carlos.fingerson@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Other active profiles:

On Facebook,
Carlos Fingerson, using BlackBerry Smartphones App..
The profile was made last Saturday, 18 friends.

On PerfSpot,
Carlos Fingerson, 116 friends
Man, 44, Divorced
Scotland
Tagline: Carlos true love lies in the heart
The profile was made at 6/2/2012.
hello am Carlos Fingerson by name and the reason why i join this site is to find a ho0nest woman that i can be with and respect her as my woman and i want to settle down and have a gtreat family so i just hope that i can find my soulmate here .well am just a simple man with a easy going heart and also am very simple and am a christain a catholic member and i will like to build up my family in a christain way.

profile picture already reported here
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Bart Leeuwen

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:47 pm

This scammer needs lecithin... he contacted me again on net log with same message...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.