Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

franklin01marshall@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

franklin01marshall@yahoo.com

Unread postby kingskid59 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:58 pm

First of all, I want to thank everyone regarding this subject. Most of all the web site makers. I found this site by doing a search for phrases in emails I have received. The scammer first approached me on Facebook using the profile of https://www.facebook.com/Franklin01marshall. I have been in contact with him for about a week. I took the advice mentioned above. Here is a copy of the header of one email: (sorry for the length) It originates in Malaysia.

Return-Path: <franklin01marshall@yahoo.com>
Received: from [175.138.113.206] by web160301.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:53:52 PDT
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:53:52 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Franklin Marshall <franklin01marshall@yahoo.com>

I also wanted to include the message he sent:
Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servant XXXXXX in this illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servant XXXXXX. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from her body.

Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for XXXXXX. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let her be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she waits for your healing touch.

Please restore your servant to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from her heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through her life.

As you heal and renew your servant XXXXXX, Lord, may she bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.

Amen.
Franklin

This was copied from http://christianity.about.com/od/prayer ... Prayer.htm .
I wanted to alert others to this as well since it is a deviation from the "normal" path scammers use.
Thanks again

Also found at http://vk.com/id204569151
kingskid59
New survivor

Re: franklin01marshall@yahoo.com

Unread postby kingskid59 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:57 pm

This was email 1

Hello Xxxxx

How are you today?I guess you are doing fine as always.

I will like to tell you more about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Franklin Marshall.I am from Lisburn Ireland. I am an Engineer by profession. I had my degree at the Oxford university. I work with M.S.C Shipping Company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations.

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs David Marshall of the blessed memory.I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago. May her soul rest in peace.I have one daughter, her name is Benedicta and she is ten years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest, caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,i sing,sailing, going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.

Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.

Franklin
kingskid59
New survivor

Unread postby kingskid59 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:59 pm

Email # 2 - includes his phone number

Dearest Xxxxx

I was so much excited to read your message and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule. Content of message well understood and noted.

I am confident you are in good health. Honestly, there is so much I want to tell you and so many things I want to ask you, I don't know where to start. I am new at this online dating thing so please understand if I am a little awkward at it. I am writing this message to you not for the fun of it, but because I want you to take some time for yourself and read carefully.

Let me start by saying that I thank God since I met you. As you may have known, the fountain of any relationship must spring up in the mind. It is very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person while gazing into your eyes,but since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this.

To me, you are first of all my friend and then...... something more greater in the near future..... God willing. To be honest with you, I am really short of words here, but one thing I do know is that I have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about through chat, mail or phone, and I have a heart; a heart that is aching to see your smile. I would like to use this opportunity to say...I am delighted to have met you.

To tell you more about me, I am an honest, kindhearted, hardworking man who does need the support of a loving woman. Ideally, l am someone who is confident in what he want and who he is. We all face tough situations in our lives and we sometimes tend to be mislead by it. A lot of times we often tend to give up. In this life, I have chosen to give up numerous times but I am proud to say that I have also chosen to stay strong and be patient all these years..... which has now led to my finding you. He who seek happiness; they say, by changing anything but his own disposition will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief which he purposes to remove. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. This is the reason I have decided to move on in life in spite of my incalculable loss.

Yes! Distance doesn't permit the action to be seen, rather, words convey the feelings when distance hinders. No matter the distance that separates us now, I can assure you that this gap will be bridged as we really get to know each other. As the saying goes: "True Love and Friendship knows no boundaries and no distance; miles and obstacles mean absolutely nothing in the face of love" Though miles may lie between us right now, we'll never be apart forever, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.

Now that dishonesty and disbelieve seems to be taking over our souls these days, to know there are people like you makes all the problems look smaller. It’s great to be your friend and to be able to look into the future and see a mix of serenity and hope. This fairly recent friendship is something I consider to be sacred already. It makes me have faith again in some simple but fundamental human values which sometimes; for the lack of practice, we swipe under the carpets of our memories and of our hearts. For me, this new friendship is precious and that’s why I intend to keep it till the end of my days. I believe we can achieve that, because I have faith in you and I have more and more faith in life and in the future. Those who have a friend like you fear nothing. Always bear in mind that my affection and true friendship will be yours forever.

My job will be taking me to Australia by tomorrow (Sailing for a month)....and I will really like us to chat before I go.Here is my direct contact number +447598620980 and i will love if you will send me some of your pics and your contact number so I can call you.

Hug
Sincerely,
Franklin
kingskid59
New survivor

Unread postby kingskid59 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:00 am

Email # 3

My Dearest Xxxxx

I was so much excited to read your message and thanks so much for taking your time to write me in spite of your busy schedule. Content of message well understood and noted.You are really an angel and thanks also for the good command of English and i will never let you go.I am the director of operations on the ship and my daughter lives in boarding school .I do not have a complete Irish accent so i will try and speak slowly when i call so that you can understand me.

I don't know how to approach this with you on line,I have been fighting a battle within myself, my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but my head tells me not to be stupid that it would just cause damage to our friendship and that you wouldn't be interested.

I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere. How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. Friendship which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed......that is true friendship. The test of true friendship is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, thoughts and feelings are still there. I just wish you could see how much you mean to me. God has reason for allowing things to happen. Those who thank God even in every situation turn burden into blessings.

My Dear Xxxxxx everyday I wake up thanking God for us. Because what started out as a internet contact between us has now turned into a strong bond between two friends who have now discovered the true meaning of friendship the natural way. To me, it is like time is purposely bending and stretching itself out so that it can play its part; in making us feel the joy of what it is to be real friends. All I know now, is that throughout this past few days, I have learned a lot from this friendship of ours and I have seen what it is like to give yourself completely to the other person when you're so far apart. The most important thing I have learnt, among many more things, is to trust and to be sincere to you.

From the day I came across your profile, I knew that you would turn out to be a good friend and you have more than proved that. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the the true friend I desired all this years. I thank God for giving me the privilege to meet you. Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these few years looking for. And now that I have found you.....no distance can separate us. For now, I am contented with the progress we've made and I assure you that with time..our communication rate will improve. Thanks for making my life so much more meaningful and giving me a reason to live again.

About my country Ireland is situated in the Atlantic Ocean and separated from Great Britain by the Irish Sea. Half the size of Arkansas, it occupies the entire island except for the six counties that make up Northern Ireland. Historically, in the those days, Ireland was inhabited by Picts in the north and a people called the Erainn in the south. Around the 4th century B.C. red-haired Celts arrived from Galicia. They subdued and assimilated the inhabitants and established a Gaelic civilization. By the beginning of the Christian Era, Ireland was divided into five kingdoms—Ulster, Connacht, Leinster, Meath, and Munster. Saint Patrick introduced Christianity in 432, and the country developed into a center of Gaelic and Latin learning.

I would have love to continue but I feel tired and we have sailed out and now and my eyes are heavy with sleep.Take care and always remember me and the crew members in your prayers

Love always,
Franklin.
kingskid59
New survivor

Unread postby kingskid59 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:01 am

Email # 4- includes a address for him

Dearest Xxxxxx

I am so happy to hear from you just as the sea was calm today . When you're in a long distance relationship, all you can rely on is letters, cards, emails, and telephone calls . I see my self falling greatly for you because you take the time to write me and make me feel appreciated.

I am very excited and impressed with your long response,I want you to know that as director of operation it is my duty to keep the ship engine running at all time until we get to our destination.This is a professional ship and so my day is always very hectic and tiring and lonely most times i must add,but we try to block out any distractions and focus on our job.(work ethic). There are about 100 workers on board the ship.I can write you from the ship PC and even call you with the aid of the ship central antenna.

You ask what is my favorite color,i actually like all colors but white is my favorite.Here is my mailing address and really would be happy to get home and find a card from you ;7 Calder Drive Rainhill, Prescot Gb Lnn 350. United Kingdom.

Thank you my sweet heart, What more can I say to you , allowing me to feel the warmth of your love across the great SEAS that separates us ? You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

I am trying to put this feeling into words, but i'm failing miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you will continue to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. My love for you will continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.

I am sitting at a spot close to the sea now , drinking a cup of coffee and listening to a music ( Find it here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pog2n9o5zs )

I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I'm So Crazy About you baby.

Hug and sweet kisses
Sincerely,

Franklin
kingskid59
New survivor

Unread postby kingskid59 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:03 am

Email # 5

Dearest Xxxxxx,

I am happy to receive your email. I was born 5th October,1961.I am 51 years going to be 52 in October.I have not friend you Facebook because i hardly go to Facebook because of my limited time that is why i am communicating with you by email.

Once more i must confess that you are beautiful, i appreciate you for coming into my life, yes am so serious in getting to know you better and talk more, I thought it would be helpful if I shared what some of my interests are and what some of my passions are and also what my likes and dislikes are. This will give you an idea about the man you are communicating with and probably spend the rest of your life with as a friend.

Interests: I tend to have a variety of interests, such as the following: I enjoy the outdoors. I love spending time by the water (lakes and oceans) as the water grounds me and provides me with inner peace. I enjoy a nice sunset especially by the water (romantic). I enjoy walking, swimming, anything with outdoors involvement and playing like a kid when am with my partner. A swing is always lots of fun especially if someone is pushing you. I have a playful spirit. I enjoy quality time spent with my daughter. I enjoy a good movie, all types of music, reading, some sports, different types of foods. I am open to trying new things. The bottom line is I am active and have a tremendous amount of energy to expend.

Passions: I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say that I am passionate about being a good father, about my career, about developing relationships (in general), and I really look forward to being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship someday. I tend to be passionate about all things that are attached to the heart, my heart. Generally, this is my love and passion for humanity and for those that will come into my love life.

Likes: I like many things as I am open minded and flexible person. Generally, I like everything providing that there is no dislikes of mine infringing on the likes. Some of my favorite food (restaurants) consist of Chinese, Mexican, Italian with Jamaican sauce and rice being my favorite. I love red licorice and my favorite flowers are carnations. I do enjoy traveling and thanks to my job. I would like to see castles close up some day and stay in a beautiful hotel close to the sea. I am thinking about a holiday over at the Carribean. Not sure where I would like to go for now...

Dislikes: There is not a whole lot that I dislike, however; the things that I do dislike seem to be based on values and character, allow me to explain. There are certain things that I have no interest in, however; these are the things that I clearly dislike or choose not to tolerate are: disrespect, unfaithfulness, dishonesty, lying, cheating, mean spitefulness, being judgmental, callousness, harsh words, hurtful acts, un-trusting people, displaced anger, unfairness, injustice, selfishness, being inconsiderate, blaming, not taking responsibility, self-centredness, rigidity and anything else that can cause damage or be damaging to another human being.

Let me see, what else can I share about me? I have a strong work ethic and I never give anything less than my absolute best.

I would love to hear from you and if there is anything else you would love to know or share about likes, dislikes, passions, and interests, do not hold back.

You are in my thoughts,
Franklin
kingskid59
New survivor

Unread postby kingskid59 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:04 am

Email # 6

Dearest Xxxxxx

I just can't get you out of my mind, I really want to be close to you because a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I will try and call you again sometime today.

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to experience it. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, for you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you, I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your rough morning hair; I know it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want evryone to see and envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be Sixty years old and still make out with you like a little kid. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up going out for dinner. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do.

I want to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one.. I want to love you and be with you for at least FOREVER or a little longer than forever. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.

Love always,
Franklin
kingskid59
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:04 am

About +447598620980:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Limited
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Cassiye » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Hello,
On September 16th, 2013 I received the first email. I was not aware at the time who he was so I replied that I was married and was not interested. Then I received the second email on September 20, 2013. Still not aware , I replied that I was not interested. I had been busy with the weekend and was not on Facebook until this morning when I had received the third email. So I decided to do an image search on the image provided for his account and came up with this link first http://vk.com/id204569151 then I went back and found your link and decided then it was time to block him and just not waste my time telling him to go away. This is the current facebook that has one picture , no friends, no statuses, no history or about sections filled https://www.facebook.com/Franklin01marshall
I thank you for your post and found this very helpful. Hopefully others are lucky and get away sooner. Definitely such a sad world we live in.

Sincerly
Cassandra K.
Cassiye
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Thanks for the info. Glad you're safe.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.