Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Bree Olson

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jhoma32@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:06 pm

2021 Year 6 Month 28 Day
jack Homa <jhoma32@yahoo.com>:

Dear ,
Well as I spoke to you this morning on phone concerning your Luggage which was sent from Miss Annabel Berkley in South Korea by our US Air Force Logistics Delivery Services to be deliver over to you here in Japan with your full address that we do have in our Database.

Your luggage is presently here at our US Air Base Warehouse in XXXXX.

You have to pay the amount of $10,174.00 before your luggage be release from our Warehouse here in XXXXX and be deliver to your address that we do have. All charges including Fast Emergency COVID-19 delivery Fees, US Federal Tax, Highly security Charges makes it total: $10,174.00.

We wait for your payment as soon as possible and your luggage will be deliver to you without any further delay Sir.

Please note that we don't keep any Client Luggage for any longer period of time Sir.

Regards
Mr Jack Homa/ US Air Force Logistics Delivery Agent.

Thursday, July 1, 2021
jack Homa <jhoma32@yahoo.com>

Goodmorning

I have gotten your email and it's clearly understood.

Ok I will continue to sent you emails today as you have said Sir.

Yes today is July 1st and you have to pay the full amount $10,174.00 for all your luggage Taxes as stated previously. Can you tell me what time and where I can come to meet you today to pick up the $10,174.00 from you anytime this afternoon or evening?

I have a meeting in XXXXX around 4:30 pm today with another Client and my meeting will finish around 5:30 to 6pm and after I can come to meet you at your Convenience place this evening and pick up the full amount of $10,174.00 after receiving it from you I will return back to our XXXXX Base and we will process your luggage on Friday and it will be release from our Warehouse to me and I will do your luggage delivery on Friday evening or on Saturday or on Sunday as you like or specify to me Sir

Please make a specific day and time that I will deliver your luggage to you either on Friday Saturday or Sunday after receiving your full payment of $10,174.00 today Sir

I will be at our office today busy at work also, but am gonna quickly reply to your emails once you sent me a mail

wait further to heard from you at anytime Sir

Regards
Mr Jack Homa
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jhoma32@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:08 pm

2021 Year 7 Month 1 Day

Ok I understand your thoughts Sir, in doing so as you have said, I will give you a chance to meet you tomorrow after completing the full amount of XXXXX, again I will wait for your mail today after 18:00pm to confirm if you got the full amount XXXXX then I will meet you at 19:00pm and get it from you, but if you cannot compete the full amount this evening at 18:00pm today, then I will meet you tomorrow after completing the full amount XXXXX. Anyway I will wait for a confirmation email from you later or around 18:00pm Sir.

Where should I meet you? Please tell me which Train station should I meet you today at 19:00pm or tomorrow?
I wait your email Sir.

Regards
Mr Jack Homa

2021 Year 7 Month 1 Day

Ok I will wait for your email at 18:00pm today as you have said. we meet at XXXXX, if not tell me which station that I can come to meet you? If you cannot complete all the full amount today then we can meet tomorrow, just tell me where which Train station I can meet you? And tell me exactly your convenience time and which Train Station I can come to meet you?

Regards
Mr Jack Homa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

berkleyannabel@gmail.com jhoma32@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:11 pm

2021/07/01
Annabel Berkley <berkleyannabel@gmail.com> Email:

It's me Annabel Berkley.

What happened that makes you to block me on Facebook?

Do you have any intention to run away with the suitcase? I am the only person who can give you the code numbers to open the box.

Please remove any bad intention you might have concerning this suitcase. I need to know everything you doing with the agent.

Thank you very much

Annabel Berkley

Date: 2021 Year 7 Month 2 Day
Subject: Re: Dear
To:

Goodmorning,
Well we are still waiting for your response as we sent you email lastly yesterday and there's no reply from you yet.
As I have said previously that we don't keep any client luggage for a long period of time.

Regards
Mr Jack Homa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

berkleyannabel@gmail.com jhoma32@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:12 pm

2021/07/02
Annabel Berkley <berkleyannabel@gmail.com> Email:

Never tell anybody about the suitcase because people can have bad intention against you after knowing the contents of the suitcase. Please keep this very secret to yourself.

Don't consult any body again. If you love poor kids then you have to do everything to help them. Moreover we are going to take parts of the money for ourselves.

This is a huge amount of money and you must receive it secret and never let anyone knows about it. Please call the agent and explain to him. He is a good man and he will help us do the donation after you paid the charges fees.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely
Annabel

Goodmorning ,

Well we are still waiting for your response as we sent you email lastly yesterday and there's no reply from you yet.

As I have said previously that we don't keep any client luggage for a long period of time.

Regards Mr Jack Homa
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

berkleyannabel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:13 pm

Date: November 13, 2021
Address:
Subject: Re: Hello

How are you doing today my dear friend. It has been long you stopped talking to me. How is life with you in XXXXX? I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Annabel Berkley
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.