Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Victoria Lopyreva

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Successgoodl@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:41 am

Hello dear ,
How are you today? I'm fine, I came as I could to read and write you a letter. Not much work today.
My work day starts at 8 am - 6 pm, I get up at 7 am in the morning to get to work, it takes me 20-30 minutes by bus.
Today I learned that in order to write an sms or to call me I need to have an operator who allows you to receive calls from your country,
you need to connect the “Overseas” tariff. If you activate the tariff, you need to pay $ 28 a day. Monthly payment of 840 dollars.
This is a large sum, I will look for solutions on how to call you cheaper. It is expensive for me for calls and sms.
I have feelings for you, I start to miss you with great impatience, I look forward to your letters.
I go to bed and think about you and me. I had no idea that feelings can arise when communicating in an e-mail.
Now we are convinced of this. Bradley, how do you feel? I am sincere with you, and I only tell you what I feel.
I do not have any secrets from you, I try to tell everything in my letter about yourself so that you can get to know me better.
, I’m curious to know are you writing letters to other girls?
You are the only man I write my letters to. I am not interested in communication with other men.
, I like you as a man and I want to say that I have not had sex for 3 years, I hope that you will not be rude from the first minute.
, I dream of us. Soon we will be able to refuse our letters and pictures, because we will see each other in reality.
What do you think about it? My words to you are serious.
Tell me please how do you see your future? What do you want in the future and do you want me to be part of your future?
Or are you not interested with me, do you write to me out of boredom?
I very much appreciate our dialogue, please write to me more about myself.
For a moment, presented our meeting. I'm waiting for your new letter. Kisses Iryna

Not much addition to your past letter.
I would like to ask - which is our correspondence for you? How serious are you?
I do not want to offend you. But for me it is important to know this. No, I do not doubt you.
I just want to know about you and your emotions.
I want communication in reality. I am sure our meeting will allow us to sort out our feelings and understand at what level our relationship.
I do not care in which country we will meet. it is important that we be together.
You can come to Ukraine. or i can come to you.
Last year I traveled to France, Spain, England. Just 2016 was in Usa New york, California.
There was no problem getting a visa, within 3-5 days I received it in Kiev.
I have a passport, I can travel around the world without obstacles. we can travel together.
I do not want anything special, I just want to be with you and live your daily life.
I don’t need any luxury, we can cook at home, walk in parks, and watch movies on TV in the evening. \
For me, the most important thing is to be happy. I think that our meeting will be a great gift for us.
I am sure our meeting will allow us to sort out our feelings and understand at what level our relationship.
I look forward to your letter. Kiss your Iryna

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Successgoodl@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:20 am

You do not answer questions. I think you play with me?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

warmm.wind@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:52 pm

Email:

Good day, Be sure to looking at the letter. Use a couple of minutes of your own time period.Have you been currently looking for a girl or wife? In this case, I will be glad to meet youI'll mail my picture to enable you to find how I i am looking.I'm all-natural blond.I'm from a region referred to as Ukraine, you probably heard of it. Anyway, my name Maryna.I am now thirty six years, if you are younger, I am not really interested in a person more youthful than me.Or if you're not sincerely interested in young ladies, really do not answer back.I'd like to find a male with somebody i might possibly be happy with or turned out to be a close friend.I am not looking to find fun, I need a significant relationship with a man that has motivated aims.My heart and soul continues to be absolutely free for many years from this point, I would like to meet a guy with whom I'll truly feel a loved sweetheart.Tell me please regarding yourself, your age? where are you from? Send out your snapshots please.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: warmm.wind@yandex.com

Thus we're able to carry on our discussion.

Header:

Return-Path: <nyankofett@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [197.59.78.44])
Subject: Hey man,
Reply-To: Sweetu Girlb <nyankofett@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sweetu Girlb <nyankofett@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 23:06:31
Message-ID: <20190405230632.5485.nyankofett@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 197.59.78.44
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wetlana.most@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:34 pm

Email:

Good Day To You,Nice to meet you. You're such a beautiful man. I'm looking for a decent man with serious intentions for serious relationship, i don't need fun and fleeting emotions. My goal to meet a serious man for a joint purpose in life. I have a beautiful name Svitlana, I am thirty four years. I have no children and not married. How old are you? If you're much younger than me, you can answer to my letter. name of the country where I live Ukraine, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem. In my letter i'm sending you my pics, send me your snapshots, that will allow me to know you better. If our goals are different, please ignore this letter. I really hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a soulmate, and we will continue our dialogue more closely.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: wetlana.most@yandex.com

With warm wishes, Svitlanushulya,

Header:

Return-Path: <fukata@dream.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.30.85.67])
Reply-To: Fine Svitlana <fukata@dream.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Fine Svitlana <fukata@dream.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good evening.
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2019 07:44:33
Message-ID: <20190403074434.8829.fukata@dream.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.30.85.67
Originating ISP: Neuviz Net
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

m0rning.day@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:28 pm

Email :

Hey hey my awesome friend! You need to looking at this letter. Dedicate several minutes of your period of time.Are you on the lookout for a girl or lifetime partner? If you're, I'll be pleased to get to know youI'll post my shot that will help you find just how I appear.I am all natural blonde.I live in a country known as Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. My name is Maryna.Currently i am 36 years, if you are younger, I'm not thinking about a person younger compared to me me.Or if you are not considering young ladies, really do not reply.I would really like to meet a guy with someone i might possibly be very happy with or become a close friend.Not attempting to get excitement, I would like an essential marriage with a man who has determined motives.My spirit is absolutely free for many years from this point, I want to meet up with a darling with who I'll feel a cherished girl.Reveal to me regarding you personally, what's your age? just where are you from? Forward your?mages please.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: m0rning.day@yandex.com

So we'll carry on our conversation.

Header:

Return-Path: <kimura-k@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [2.50.34.151])
Reply-To: Suns Smileb <kimura-k@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Suns Smileb <kimura-k@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutti.
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 10:38:08
Message-ID: <20190408103809.8050.kimura-k@jasmine.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 2.50.34.151
Originating ISP: Emirates Telecommunications Corporation
City: Dubai
Country of Origin: United Arab Emirates

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

waterr.fire@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:49 am

Email:

Woha my awesome pen-friend! Please be sure to read through my message. Spend a minute or two of your personal period of time.Are you presently trying to find a girlfriend or wife? Then, I will be lucky to meet youI'll stick my image so that you could discover just how I look.I m a real golden-haired.I'm residing in a country known as Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. I am Maryna.I am now thirty six years, if perhaps you're more youthful, I am not enthusiastic about a man younger compared to me my age.Or if you are not focused on girls, do not respond.I would really like to meet a male with somebody i will be happy with or turned out to be a close friend.I'm not researching for fun, I would like an essential bond with a man who has absolutely serious intentions.My heart is totally free for quite a while now, I would want to meet up with a man with whom I will come to feel a adored young lady.Inform me please regarding your self, your age? exactly where do you live? Send out your picture.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: waterr.fire@yandex.com

So, we're able to maintain our talk.

Header:

Return-Path: <tae.i@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [117.6.56.51])
Reply-To: Flowern Mer <tae.i@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Flowern Mer <tae.i@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day Charming.
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019 23:31:11
Message-ID: <20190412233114.1364.tae-i@siren.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 117.6.56.51
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

naturegrass@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:37 am

Email:

Hello Darling. Please looking at this mail. Use a few moments of your own time period.Are you trying to find a lover or wife? If that's so, I will be thrilled to find youI will stick my shot to help you observe how I appear.I am all natural blond.I'm from a country referred to as Ukraine, you almost certainly been aware of it. My name is Maryna.Right now I am thirty-six years old, if perhaps you are a lot more younger, I am not really interested in a guy more youthful than me.If you aren't focused on ladies, really do not answer back.I would really like to meet up with a man with anyone i may be happy with or turn into a good friend.I am not researching for entertainment, I need a serious bond with a male that has serious motives.My heart and soul has been free for quite a while from this point, I would like to meet a darling with whom I'll come to feel a loved girl.Reveal to me about yourself, what's your age? exactly where are you from? Send out your image please.So, we could continue our talk.

Header:

Return-Path: <aki-091@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [187.235.196.124])
Reply-To: Flowerv Sunf <naturegrass@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Flowerv Sunf <aki-091@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi there my new friend!
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 01:18:29
Message-ID: <20190413011831.1863.aki----@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 187.235.196.124
Originating ISP: Uninet S.a. De C.v.
City: Puebla
Country of Origin: Mexico

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: warmm.wind@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:27 pm

Email:

Hi stranger! You need to looking at the mail. Take one or two minutes of your own time period.Are you presently in search of a partner or lifetime partner? If you're, I will be glad to find youAllow me to send my picture that will help you find just how I i am looking.I am all natural blonde.I'm residing in an area known as Ukraine, you almost certainly heard about it. Anyway, my name is Maryna.Right now I am 36 years old, in case you're more youthful, I'm not considering a male more youthful compared to me my age.Or if you're not sincerely interested in ladies, please do not reply.I want to meet up with a person with somebody i would be happy with or turned out to be a very good friend.I'm not researching for delight, I need a sincere bond with a male who has determined aims.My spirit has been free for several years from this point, I wish to meet up with a man with whom I'll feel a loved female.Inform me regarding you personally, what's your age? where are you from? Mail your?mages please.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal email: warmm.wind@yandex.com

So we can keep going our conversation.

Header:

Return-Path: <spbm4m69@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.248.221.64])
Reply-To: Prettyp Finew <spbm4m69@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Prettyp Finew <spbm4m69@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey there my new pen-friend!
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 12:09:42
Message-ID: <20190414120944.0922.spbm-m--@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 180.248.221.64
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Banjarmasin
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 06, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

daymorn@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:32 pm

Email:

Hello my dear friend! Please be sure to read the note. Dedicate one or two minutes of your time period.Are you presently looking to find a lover or partner? If you're, I'll be seriously happy to get to know youI will send my image to enable you to observe how I look.I m a natural blonde.I live in a region known as Ukraine, you probably heard about it. Anyway, my name Maryna.Right now I am thirty-six years old, in case you are a lot more younger, I am not really considering a person more youthful compared to me me.Or if you are not considering ladies, really do not answer back.I want to get to know a male with somebody i would be happy with or turn into a good friend.I'm not looking out for entertainment, I need an essential relationship with a person who has determined intentions.My soul has been absolutely free for many years from this point, I would like to meet up with a darling with who I will come to feel a loved woman.Reveal to me please about yourself, what's your age? where exactly do you live? Mail your photos.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: daymorn@yandex.com

So we're able to maintain our dialogue.

Header:

Return-Path: <tmhs-yamashita@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [202.88.244.181])
Subject: Hello my great pen-friend!
Reply-To: Girlb Mik <tmhs-yamashita@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Girlb Mik <tmhs-yamashita@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 08:37:53
Message-ID: <20190414083754.8731.tmhs-yamashita@sirius.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 202.88.244.181
Originating ISP: Cable Isp In India
City: Trivandrum
Country of Origin: India

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

day.morn@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:41 pm

Email:

Hi man. You need to read through the letter. Dedicate several minutes of your personal period of time.Have you been currently in search of a lady or lifetime partner? If you're, I'll be glad to get to know youI'll post my shot to help you see just how I look.I m a real blonde.I'm from a country known as Ukraine, you probably heard of it. Anyway, my name is Maryna.I am now thirty-six years of age, if perhaps you're younger, I am not serious about a man who is younger than me.If you aren't sincerely interested in women, please do not answer back.I'd like to meet up with a male with someone i will be very happy with or turn into a close friend.I am not looking for entertainment, I would like an essential bond with a man who has absolutely serious goals.My heart has been free for several years now, I wish to meet a darling with whom I'll experience a adored young lady.Reveal to me about yourself, your age? where are you from? Mail your?mages.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular email: day.morn@yandex.com

So that we could carry on our conversation.

Header:

Return-Path: <miyuki.girasol@plum.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [117.7.233.98])
Reply-To: Fineb Mig <miyuki.girasol@plum.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Fineb Mig <miyuki.girasol@plum.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello!
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 09:36:29
Message-ID: <20190417093631.5097.miyuki-girasol@plum.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 117.7.233.98
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Lào Cai
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 14, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.