Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Victoria Lopyreva

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fluffy.skies@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:36 pm

Email received:

Greetings dear man, Make sure to read this mail before responding to it. So i'm seeking someone who may be older as compared to me. Do you have an understanding of what exactly i'm writing here to you, do you really know English? I want to get to know you much more, its not specified from which country you're from in your user profile neither it does not mention anything about your real age. I'm searching for a really serious man, not any younger as compared to me. So how old are you? A bit regarding myself, Im thirty five yoa I'm residing in a region identified as Ukraine, you probably heard about it. Anyway, my name Olha. I am Olha, and also I like when friends call me Moon. I am lonely, I have no children and was never married. I would like to connect with a man with whom I will watch films in a cinema, walk around the park, have dinner with each other after work, wake up in the morning along with kisses. I seek my everyday life mate and be with him for the rest of my life, the one who desires to meet a partner or spouse to create a real relationship. In case our passions correlate, make sure you throw me your snapshot and respond, and then we can carry on our chat in greater detail. Do remember to send your photos, here is my own also.

Header:

Return-Path: <go5tarus0@e-ml.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [156.195.102.101])
Subject: Greetings my great pen-friend,
Reply-To: Niceg Sweetx <fluffy.skies@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Niceg Sweetx <go5tarus0@e-ml.jp>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 21:05:52
Message-ID: <20190625210552.2697.go-tarus-@e-ml.jp>

Originating IP: 156.195.102.101
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Tahta
Country of Origin: Egypt

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lanternwhite@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:12 pm

Email received:

Please read my letter. Spend a few minutes of your time. Are you looking for a girlfriend or wife? If so, I will be glad to meet you I will send my photo so that you can see how I look.
I am a natural blonde. I live in a country called Ukraine, you probably heard about it. My name is Hanna. I am now 35 years old, if you are younger, I am not interested in a man younger than my age.
If you are not interested in girls, do not reply. I would like to meet a man with someone i would be happy with or become a good friend.
I am not looking for entertainment, I need a serious relationship with a man who has serious intentions. My heart has been free for several years now, I would like to meet a man with whom I will feel a loved.
Tell me please about yourself, how old? where do you live? Send your photos please. So we can continue our dialogue.

Header:

Received: from [178.176.174.2]
Reply-To: Haana <lanternwhite@yandex.com>
Subject: I miss you and your letters.
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 04:47:12

Originating IP: 178.176.174.2
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lanternwhite@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:18 pm

Email received:

Please read my letter. Spend a few minutes of your time. Are you looking for a girlfriend or wife? If so, I will be glad to meet you I will send my photo so that you can see how I look.
I am a natural blonde. I live in a country called Ukraine, you probably heard about it. My name is Hanna. I am now 35 years old, if you are younger, I am not interested in a man younger than my age.
If you are not interested in girls, do not reply. I would like to meet a man with someone i would be happy with or become a good friend.
I am not looking for entertainment, I need a serious relationship with a man who has serious intentions. My heart has been free for several years now, I would like to meet a man with whom I will feel a loved.
Tell me please about yourself, how old? where do you live? Send your photos please. So we can continue our dialogue.

Header:

Received: from edtcik (unknown [188.162.43.121])
Message-ID: <acae78b3b89346b5960d5b0803d7281434d0d837bd@archery-interchange.net>
Reply-To: Hanana <lanternwhite@yandex.com>
Subject: Dear what, why there is no news from you?
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 20:36:49

Originating IP: 188.162.43.121

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jetty.shore@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Email received:

Header:

Received: from [178.176.174.252]
Message-ID: <aa75c3909bb09af62a2f993514d0f9ebbef3ca@mundopt.com>
Reply-To: Haanaa <jetty.shore@yandex.com>
Subject: Hi, I'll be glad if you answer me today!
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 23:03:22

Originating IP: 178.176.174.252

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lanternwhit@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:51 pm

Same message received from:

Received: from joqn (unknown [178.176.174.159])
Message-ID: <847828505b70a55675ee88dbd004fbb797733f1156@archery-interchange.net>
Reply-To: Haana <lanternwhit@yandex.com>
Subject: You are my everything, you are my prince!
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 21:22:30

Originating IP: 178.176.174.159
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hkatieack@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:58 pm

Email received:

Make sure you go through the mail. Use several minutes of your own period of time.
Have you been currently on the search for a lover or partner?
If that's so, I will be happy to find you I'll post my image so that you could observe just how I i am looking.
I m all-natural blond. I'm residing in an area known as Ukraine, you almost certainly been aware of it.
I'm Hanna. Currently i am thirty-five years, in case you're a lot more younger, I'm not thinking about a guy who is younger compared to me my age.
If you aren't considering ladies, really do not answer back.
I would really like to meet up with a guy with anyone i will be happy with or turned out to be a very good friend.
I'm not looking to find fun, I would like a significant romantic relationship with a person that has absolutely serious motives.
My spirit continues to be absolutely free for many years from this point, I wish to meet some guy with who I will experience a adored girl.
Inform me regarding you personally, what's your age? just where are you from? Send out your photo.
Thus we could maintain our conversation.

Header:

Received: from oqkk (unknown [178.176.174.195])
Reply-To: Hana <hkatieack@gmx.com>
Subject: My new friend, where are the answers?
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 01:37:26

Originating IP: 178.176.174.195

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Haana - lumountutrl@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:34 am

Email received:

Please make sure to start reading this message.
Dedicate one or two minutes of your personal time period.
Are you presently browsing for a lover or lifetime partner?
In this case, I'll be thrilled to get to know you allow me to mail my snapshot for you to discover just how I appear.
I'm all natural golden-haired. I'm from a region named Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. Anyway, my name is Hanna.
Now i'm Thirty five years of age, if perhaps you're more youthful, I'm not really considering a male more youthful compared to me me.
Or if you're not focused on women, please do not respond.
I want to get to know a male with somebody i might possibly be very happy with or turn into a close friend.
Not attempting to get excitement, I want an essential bond with a guy that has determined goals.
My soul is totally free for quite some time from this point, I would want to meet up with a guy with who I'll truly feel a loved woman.
Reveal to me regarding your self, your age? exactly where are you from? Mail your picture.
So that we're able to keep going our talk.

Header:

Received: from [188.162.199.195]
Message-ID: <28289ecdc6edc7a94540f65a7521082c033350@thegreennerd.com>
Reply-To: Haana <lumountutrl@gmx.com>
Subject: I received your welcome email!

Originating IP: 188.162.199.195

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lumountutrl@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:06 am

Email received:

Please make sure to start reading this message.
Dedicate one or two minutes of your personal time period.
Are you presently browsing for a lover or lifetime partner?
In this case, I'll be thrilled to get to know you allow me to mail my snapshot for you to discover just how I appear.
I'm all natural golden-haired. I'm from a region named Ukraine, you most likely heard of it. Anyway, my name is Hanna.
Now i'm Thirty five years of age, if perhaps you're more youthful, I'm not really considering a male more youthful compared to me me.
Or if you're not focused on women, please do not respond.
I want to get to know a male with somebody i might possibly be very happy with or turn into a close friend.
Not attempting to get excitement, I want an essential bond with a guy that has determined goals.
My soul is totally free for quite some time from this point, I would want to meet up with a guy with who I'll truly feel a loved woman.
Reveal to me regarding your self, your age? exactly where are you from? Mail your picture.
So that we're able to keep going our talk.

Header:

Received: from [178.176.174.28]
Message-ID: <222d9bc8c3e8c2ac4045f35f70240d299497b4@theappletreepreschool.com>
Reply-To: Hanna <lumountutrl@gmx.com>
Subject: I miss you and your letters.

Originating IP: 178.176.174.28

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.