Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bronsmith01@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bronsmith01@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 pm

On matchdoctor.com, without picture:

brownsmith01
40-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 29 - 70
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: > 3 months ago
Let me start by introducing myself,My name is brownsmith I'm a man of 34 yrs, I was born in Miami,Fl,(USA).But presently in west Africa(Nigeria)and planning to move back to the state as soon as i could get support.I'm 5ft 6inch,slim,single man... love to be Reading,Dancing,camping,Swmimming,listen to music...I will like to be married to a women of my choice ,single or divorced women,that is serious about himself and wont cheat on me like my ex did to me,I am wonderful, kind, compassionate, romantic, smart, sensible, intelligent, talented, kind-hearted, thoughtful, congenial, affectionate, appreciative,loyal, caring, loving, passionate,i am looking for someone like you because it appear to me you will appreciate beauty and respect your man, i know that you can not do such a thing like that to me,
here is my email adress to add me bronsmith01@ymail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bronsmith01@ymail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:39 pm

on datehookup.co
About Me
I am looking for a women that can appreciate elegance and sophistication in his man and fully understand it is a reflection of him.i know how to cook, and also Can take care of my women , am not a lazy man or into friends, i have been train and half Lil experience about women and ready to be submissive to them. I believe in sex and i know sex is important in a relationship.Love is outside and inside the bedroom. New things in bed help strengthen and renew the relationship.email me thanks brownsmith01@ymail.com

brownsmith01
Zip Code: 94070
Height: 5 ft. 7 in.
Hair, Eyes: Black, Brown
Body: Slender
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: Catholic
Politics: Moderate
Education: High School
Income: Less than $25,000
Job: Full-Time Student
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: No

Same picture on loveawake.com:
brownsmith01 Add to favorites
United States, California, Florence
Member status: Suspended. Required verification

I am seeking a woman
Self description
I am looking for a man that can appreciate elegance and sophistication in his woman and fully understand it is a reflection of him.i know how to cook,wash and also Can take care of the House, am not a lazy woman or into friends i have been train and half Lil experience about men and ready to be submissive to them. I believe in sex and i know sex is important in a relationship.Love is outside and inside the bedroom. New things in bed help strengthen and renew the relationship.

The email adress is mentioned on on http:/ /800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-206-984-0840/3

e-mail address:
brownsmith01@ymail.com

Hey,
Just browsed through your advert posted on craigslist(as used as the subject of this email), I will like to buy it
If you still have it up for sale. Thanks

brown
Alliance Network Group Inc.
1109 Sleater Kinney RD SE
Lacey, WA 98503
Tel: 206-666-3717
Fax: 206-333-0710
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:07 pm

Tel: +12066663717
Fax: +12063330710

Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Seattle, WA
Original network provider* International Telcom, Ltd. - Wa
These numbers are free K7.net numbers. Voicemail and free fax to email service.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:33 pm

The picture used is stolen from the real owner online profiles, he´s photographer and he has nothing to do with the scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.