Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Col. Peter T. McHugh

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Col. Peter T. McHugh

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:32 pm

abusing stolen pictures of Col. Peter T. McHugh.

Peter Mchugh <petermcluv@yahoo.com>

On net log,

Hello my dear,

My name is Peter. I am an American Army officer currently stationed in kabul, afghanistan. I will retire from active service at the end of the month. I am a loving, caring and honest man with good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and learn about their journey in life. I am presently single. I am looking for a true intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion and romance. I want to meet someone who is content with life,
someone who is ready to share their life with me and ready to allow me share my life with her. I would appreciate if you can send me your e-mail address
to enable me to write and tell you more about myself and also send you my picture or you can write me on my private email address: petermcluv@yahoo.com
I hope to hear from you soon.

With love,

Peter.

Profile elements:

mchughpeter
peter Mchugh
48 years old - male - United State Sur Number 83, United States
494 visitors since 13 April 2012.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Peter Mchugh <petermcluv@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Email:

Hello my dear xxx,

Good day my dear. I hope you have a good sleep and pleasant dreams last night?. I apologize for the late reply. Thanks again to find that it took to write me, I am convinced that there is a reason that you and I have done since and I think you all I want. I promise you that you will never regret knowing me . As I said, my name is Peter Mchugh. My mother was from Germany and my father American. I was born in Germany, but we left Germany when I was three years old and lived in California I later joined the American military after my high school and I am now in Tripoli, Libya on active service but I will retire from active duty by the end of next month and am going back to Germany to spend the rest of my life and hopefully to come to you. I am 46yrs old. My wife died years ago in car accident and since then I'm single. There is usually a smile and I have been blessed. I have my own share of adversity in life. Have not we all? But after all I never stop been grateful for my life and all the experiences I have ever experienced.

I am the one here looking for a truly intimate and meaningful relationship where there is love, passion, respect and romance. I am a nice man, comfortable and passionate matured man. My hobbies are jogging, baseball, music, horseback riding, soccer and traveling. I like looking after pets such as dogs, cats and even birds. You are the kind of woman I want to love with all my heart, the woman I will want to spend the rest of my life with. I need someone willing to share their life with me and I can share my life and feelings with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home. I am not looking for perfection, because nobody is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete without a woman beside him. I hope you are the right woman for me and I hope that our doors would come together to show their feelings and blessings in our lives.

Attached herein are my pictures. Do not hesitate to tell me more about yourself, and also send your pictures to keep. Have a nice day, and I hope to hear from you.

Thanks,

Peter....

Pictures:

Image - stolen from http:/ /ww2.dcmilitary.com/stories/061109/stripe_28235.shtml - Col. Peter T. McHugh - the picture was posted online in 209.

second picture is used as profile picture on net log

Image - stolen from http:/ /mymonticellonews.net/articles/2011/10/25/news/local_news/doc4ea5874e0c04c323983718.txt - Col. Peter T. McHugh.

Header:

Received: from [216.172.135.32]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:09:28 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 216.172.135.32
Originating ISP: Afnca
City: San Jose
Country of Origin: United States
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

petermcluv@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Email:

Hello my dear,

Hope all is well with you?. I am yet to hear from you since my previous message to you, do take care and stay in touch with me, okay?.

Kisses,

Peter....

Header:

Received: from [204.93.60.126]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 04:35:10 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 204.93.60.126
Originating ISP: Giglinx
City: Torrance
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Col. Peter T. McHugh

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Email:

Hello my dear xxx,

Thanks for your message and understanding. Since I was on duty I have been thinking of you and thinking of how to make you happy and to stay with me and I can sssure you again that I am a very responsible man and am also good looking, am sorry to say it but I want you to see it and know it so you will be sure of yourself, okay?. I think you have gone to bed now and I will write you again later or before I go for my next patrols.
I have just come in from my patrols and I was hoping that you would have sent me an email because I now look forward to reading a message from you and it keeps me happy when am on patrol. I think you have gone to bed now and I will write you again later or before I go for my next patrols. It is not easy here, people are killed everyday for nothing and the rebels are still ready to kill more people but we are doing our best to keep them away and see that they become responsible and remain good people. That will be all for now until I hear from you again.

Love,
Peter....

Header:

Received: from [41.218.239.197]
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:19:31 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.218.239.197
Originating ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.