Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Philip Morgan <phil_care00@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Philip Morgan <phil_care00@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:46 pm

On datemefree:

Hello::::: Some of the greatest moments in life started with a simple hello, I don’t know you and you don’t know me, So please let me start. Please know I’m a bit shy when it comes to the whole dating thing, It’s been a long time.

Hello how are you doing and how is life treating you ? It really nice to read from you i will like to know more about get back to me with your Yahoo or MSN i will like to chat and get to know you more .. Look forward to read from you

Profile elements:

phil100
- 49 y/o male
- California, USA
- English, English, English
- Engineer
- Have 2 children
Description:
I'm Philip 49years... I'm from California Newport Coast ,i have 2 daughter Lisa and Tracy,I'm an engineer of international repute. I deal basically with Sales and Installation of Electrical Items, Mainly High Tension Cables, Transformers, Power Generators, Electrical Feeders, etc.,I am not much outgoing,communicative,i am easy going,dont smoke,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,lol Am new to this online dating I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am a lone child as well,parents are late now though,lost My wife in an auto accident some years back love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Singing,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming,playing Golf..

Ideal match description:
I seek for a complete honest Woman,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong Woman with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate Woman,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me???

Image - the picture is reported online for being used in scam activities since 2010.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Philip Morgan <phil_care00@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:48 pm

Email:

Hello over there ,
How you doing today and hope all is fine with you,thanks so much for your kind response to my mail on the dating site and here are the little i can say about my self.I am patient,generous, kind, and loving. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I love museums,romantic dinners, seaside resorts and sunsets and I am a fun loving person who is ready to love and hook up with a woman for a better future for the rest of my life. Am new to this online thing and i just sign up on the site and you are the First person i mail , so am new to this i pray it works for me. I'm seeking for Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care,one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally,whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,sense of humor,someone that can make me laugh loving and wants a lifetime of passion..
Its strange to think how i got so attracted to your profile.i believe strange things happen to make extraordinary things come in place.the fact that you are meeting someone online is strange,the fact that you make something remarkable come out of it makes it extraordinary. I’m a lonely person in a big world and I’m searching for a honest woman, who is eager to find his second half and perfect fit. Life is not so easy and I am too naive to understand this.I believe in happy future. Maybe you too? So, though my life wasn’t easy,to find my desire. I need a woman who will be strong enough to care about me and also ready to explore new things about my views of life, who will love me passionately every moment of our future happy life, who won’t use me and my feelings. well,how do i start this.just feel free to ask me any question if you want to know more about me.My picture and my girls is attached with this mail,hope you like it?
Hope to read from you and will love to read more about you with some pictures

2 pictures, one the same like th one used on the dating site:

Header:

Received: from [197.255.164.104]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 17:02:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Nice meeting you sweetie

Originating IP: 197.255.164.104
Originating ISP: Dynamically Allocated To Wimax Customers
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.