Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nastenkalapushka@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nastenkalapushka@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Out of the blue, in my spam folder:

Hi! How are you doing?
I have find your profile on a site.
You interested me.
I would like to learn about you more. Please tell me about your hobby. Where are you from? I live in Russia.
My age is 28 years old. How old are you? I shall
tell about myself then. OK? My name is Anastasiya.
What is your name? I wish to find new acquaintances and new friends. Probably it you. If you liked my profile write me and I'll send my photo and video is possible.
I shall hope that my letter will not be rejected by you. I shall wait your message. Ok?!
Your Anastasiya.

1 picture:

Received: from [10.8.0.22] (nastenkalapushka@109.130.101.226 with plain)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:08:52 +0300
From: "nastenkalapushka@yahoo.com" <nastenkalapushka@yahoo.com>

Originating IP: 109.130.101.226
Originating ISP: Belgacom Skynet
City: Zaventem
Country of Origin: Belgium
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nastenkalapushka@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Email:

Hello my new friend xxx,
How you can remember me? You do not know me. I write to you for the first time. My name is Anastasiya. I am very glad to get acquainted with you. And I hope we can become good friends. I want to tell you more about myself. I like sport. I like various kinds of sport: swimming, aerobics, cycling and dancing. Also I like traveling with friends around my country. I like cooking very much: soup, vegetable salads, and many other things. I like flowers. I think that they make our life beautiful everywhere: at home, in the streets, at work. As for me I think there is no woman who doesn't like flowers at all. I like roses, lilies, and tulips. When there is a vase of flowers in the living room or on the bed-table it means that you will be elated all the day, have a desire to do the best for everybody. I'm fond of dancing very much. I attended dancing classes. Most of all I like Latin-American dances, because they are so passionate, rhythmical and active. So I think that's all for now. Bye, from Anastasiya.

Picture:

Header:

Received: from [10.8.0.22] (nastenkalapushka@84.198.78.50 with plain)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:50:03 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 84.198.78.50
Originating ISP: Telenet N.v.
City: Rumst
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nastenkalapushka@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Email:

Hi xxx,
I was very pleased to receive your letter! You are interested in me)
And that is good news for me. I want to learn more about you. What would you like to know about me? Please, do not hesitate to ask me I will answer you with pleasure. A few words about myself: As you might already know I'm 28 years old girl from Russian small town called Inza. It is approximately 670 km from Moscow. I have never been married but feel ready to make the family with the good and honest person. I want to find the person who will love me and take care of me. I hope that our relations which are so fragile yet will grow day by day. Happiness in the Family is everything which is necessary for the lonely girl such as I am! This's all I need. I am already adult girl and I need my own family! I work as an accountant. I worked at many other places before my girlfriend has helped me with this one. It is very nice, I like it very much. Also I like cooking! I can make a big variety of dishes! My mother used to say that it's very important to cook tasty and delicious food to become a good wife. My favourite is the Russian cuisine! My mother says I do it very good, however I don't eat that much. What kind of food do you like? I think I know English well enough for us to understand each other. I studied English at school after at the University. The English language was my favourite lesson. Of course I don't speak English as good but I'm trying to improve it. Now I live with my mother. I was born when my mum was 30. My parents wanted children so much and they were waiting girl for so long so that when I was born they were so happy and tried to give me all their love and care. My father died natural death, when I was young but he is still in my heart and in my mind. Unfortunately I have neither sisters nor brothers. I feel lonely and it is so difficult to live without man's support without strong man's shoulder on which I would lean. Fortunately I have some good friends who always are with me and help me. I am very much interested in you and our relations. I send you pictures, it I and my partner of Latin-American dances. It only the partner for dance no more. Will you please send me your pictures! It's all for now, I'm going home. I shall wait for your answer. Your Anastasiya.

Pictures:

Header:

Received: from [10.8.0.22] (nastenkalapushka@84.198.78.50 with plain)
by smtp130.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; 21 Jun 2012 09:31:37 -0700 PDT
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:30:58 +0400
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)

Originating IP: 84.198.78.50
Originating ISP: Telenet N.v.
City: Rumst
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nastyznasty@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 pm

she came from no where...

Received: from [10.8.0.22] (nastyznasty@87.67.12.77 with plain)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:25:54 +0400

Originating IP: 87.67.12.77
Originating ISP: Belgacom Skynet
City: Marchienne-au-pont

Hi! How are you doing?
I have find your profile on a site.
You interested me.
I would like to learn about you more. Please tell me about your hobby. Where are you from? I live in Russia.
My age is 28 years old. How old are you? I shall
tell about myself then. OK? My name is Anastasiya.
What is your name? I wish to find new acquaintances and new friends. Probably it you. If you liked my profile write me and I'll send my photo and video is possible.
I shall hope that my letter will not be rejected by you. I shall wait your message. Ok?!
Your Anastasiya.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.