Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bellamary3010@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bellamary3010@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:44 pm

On datemefree:

We are glad to inform you that the member bellamary30 (212691) sends you a message!

hope you re doing pretty good. i Was just caught up by your awesome and wonderful profile, so i just decided to drop by a note of getting to know you better, i would happy if you could drop me a message at my private email bellamary3010@yahoo.com here is my yahoo id on im also bellamary3010 .add me to your yahoo im add so i could drop you a message. i wish to get to know you more, making the pleasure mile with no measure. Take good care of you,i am looking forward to chat with you online now at my instant messenger bellamary3010 i dont like staying much on the site so will like you to add me to your yahoo messanger so we can get to know each other more and more and stay bless Hug

Profile elements:
bellamary30
- 30 y/o female
- hunstville, USA
- English, English, English
- caterer
- Have 1 children
- ID: 212691
Sex female
Children 1
Want children Maybe
Date of birth 1982 - January - 29
Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Catholic
Marital status Single
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a male
Looking for an age range 30 - 55
Relationship Marriage, Relationship
easy going n gentle
Searching for: long term relationship let see what next ?

Opened 8-Apr-12 at 3:13:00 AM
Location Lagos, NIGERIA (80% likelihood)
Opened on 41.220.69.17
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

bellamary3010@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:00 pm

marry.jpg
marry.jpg (12.26 KiB) Viewed 4472 times

http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=212691

bellamary30
- 30 y/o female
- hunstville, USA
- English, English, English
- caterer
- Have 1 children

Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Catholic
Marital status Single

Description:
easy going n gentle

Ideal match description:
long term relationship let see what next ?

hope you re doing pretty good. i Was just caught up by your awesome and wonderful profile, so i just decided to drop by a note of getting to know you better, i would happy if you could drop me a message at my private email bellamary3010@yahoo .com here is my yahoo id on im also bellamary3010 .add me to your yahoo im add so i could drop you a message. i wish to get to know you more, making the pleasure mile with no measure. Take good care of you,i am looking forward to chat with you online now at my instant messenger bellamary3010 i dont like staying much on the site so will like you to add me to your yahoo messanger so we can get to know each other more and more and stay bless Hug
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: bellamary3010@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Received: from [41.206.15.42]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 03:04:32 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.206.15.42
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Akure
Country of Origin: Nigeria

I am bellamary by the name..I am new to this online stuff but i will try to introduce myself.I'm 30 years ,5'7 tall and 135 lbs.i enjoy traveling,swimming,golf,bowling,Reading and going to the movies,mostly out doors activities..I also enjoy listening to music,i don't have a favorite,it depend on my mood...I have been single for the ten nine months..I have been married and also have son by hs name (terry)..I pray to get married and have kids to my new man in the future,I believe that the dream of all couples of have a lovely family in the future..I'm a lady with a joyful character, independent, optimistic, respectful, sensual,i also consider myself attractive..For a living,I am caterer..I don't have any pet for now,but i am thinking to have a Dog in the future,Dogs are every humans best friends.Do you have any pet?I am divorcee and searching for a Trustworthy,Loving,Honest,Loyal,Caring,Family Oriented,Non Drug Addict,Understanding man..I hope that not much to as for,from a partner.I believe distance is a thing we can work on if things works out...I want someone that at the end of the day you go home and talk about your day and just get joy out of being in their presence.I have once been in a relationship for two years.My ex lied and cheated on me,he also
deals with drugs,I vowed not to be with him anymore because that wasn't what i was searching for from a relationship..I don't want that to happen to me again..I am searching for a relationship i will be happy in.I want to be happy again,i want to love ..I want you to know that i am the only child of my parents..I lost my parents to hurricane Katrina that was the saddest day of my life,there were on a vacation when that horrible disaster happened...I can't forget that horrible day,That was the saddest day of my life.I have to leave the past behind me and think of the future,i need to move forward in life..I always send them Special prayers every Sunday.I miss them so much..I will like you to tell me more about yourself ..
Hope to hear from you
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Bella Mary
bellamary3010@yahoo.com

How are you doing today?..It nice to hear from you.I want you to know that the reason why i joined a dating site,to search for the man will bring happiness into my life..I want to be happy again..I want to love and be loved again..I have been lied too and cheated on in the past and i don't want that to happen to me again..I hope you understand what i mean..Thanks for the word of encouragement..I believe i am doing the right thing..leave the past behind me and think of the future
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 am

Subject: Bella Mary invites you to connect
X-Originating-IP: 41.206.12.5
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Romance scams.