Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

wmorgn_27@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

wmorgn_27@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:44 pm

qmypwanda0000 Profile: I'm honest man looking for honest woman
Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: AriesLocation: United States

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
... i am fun to be around..i graduated a while backa little eccentrica positive attitudeafter the dead of my late father i have to move in to jacksonville houstonand a kind heart-.. i want to do interesting things and normaland a tad adventurous..iand also need to feel safe and protected by them. in our relationship i feel the need to honor godand entertaining. i really love cooking for people and having dinner partiesand equal support. i feel fulfillment in caring for my partnerand i love when others are as well.. i am looking for a serious relationship that is a sanctuary of joyand i still enjoy going out on the town once in a while. i like the finer things in life...respectable peopleand motivated. i am interested in many things including local music venuesand ready for some stimulating conversationand rely on him to guide us and provide the most incredible loveand thank goodnessand turn work off. i pride myself on being observant and passionate about living. i find it equally satisfying in a friend or significant other that they be positiveas well as some great laughs. mybest friends. give me a great smileboatingbut always myself. ibut enjoys it as well. someone who looks to the future for what is to comeconfidentcookingd just like to meet someone who takes life seriouslydaily things as well- i need to feel the ability to relax around someone. you have to be able to come home from workeasy goingetc...haha if you think you are all of the abovefunnygenerousgood winegreatii am ..smarti really do want a real relationship that will develop into eventual marriage. iidealkayakingkindlaid-backlovingm comfortable with who i am and where i am in life. i am a mature person that wants a mature relationship. i always approach new dates as friendship so as to avoid pressure and expectations. we can go out and have fun. if there is chemistrym not your average beanm very close with my goofy family and friendsmannerlymannersmatch would have some of these qualities: kindmotivatedmoved from spain to madridpeaceful lovepositiveresponsibleromanticsimply relying on faith to guide our relationship and lives. :-snowboardingsomeone who wants to be first and foremostspontaneousthen you are absolutely perfecttravelingtrustingunderstandingup for doing interesting thingswatching sportswe can see where things go. if not--no worrieswineyum

About Me
i would like someone that will love and respect me for who i am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when i least expect it,or give me a wink from across the room to let me know he's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know he's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same..

My Perfect First Date
i want to love a man for who he is, to spoil him, and love him, and let him know just how much he means to me, by the little things I do or say to make him feel special. While at the same time he treats me in the same way....with love and respect I'm really looking for Someone Honest,Caring,Romantic,Kind,Posses Great Sense of Humor,Understanding,Intelligent,Respectful and Trust Worthy..

le002nu4-1hwh-0-monmhwv.jpg
le002nu4-1hwh-0-monmhwv.jpg (18.05 KiB) Viewed 896 times

Hello and how was your nite? I must be honest to you,am looking for a seriously relationship to share all the rest of my life with,a courtship relationship because life is too short to play game,Do you know that beautiful things are easy to buy, beautiful word are easy to say beautiful and real people are difficult to find,I want to meet real,straight forward honest man,so let take it slow and try to knew each other better,communication is the only way that will make us to knew each other better and understand each-other as well.send me your mail address so that i can send you more about me right inside your box,i am not comfortable here on this social public site ,i prefer mail, this my mail address wmorgn_27@yahoo.com
i can't wait to hear from you.have a nice weekend

Wanda
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.