Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

noe.gicquiaud@stfelixlasalle.fr

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

noe.gicquiaud@stfelixlasalle.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:36 pm

Date: 19 April 2024 at 08:40:59 BST
Subject: text me
Reply-To: Elmira <elmira-flower@outlook.com>
Hello there, My parents named me Elmira. My well being has underwent serious alterations I tried to start a brand new relationship in here, but I could not. At the moment i'm entirely lonely. Furthermore, i needed to let you know that I don't have kids. If you are likewise searching for a really serious connection, I would be happy to meet you and get to know you better! Having said that, if you plan to have pleasure or share naked images, don’t bother me! I am striving for something more meaningful and I don't require stupid games! All I want now is love & contentment! I am a decent woman, and candor and truly serious intentions are vital for me. I understand that developing connections could be difficult, yet I'm want to offer it a second chance. Your age doesn't matter to me. In case you are curious and able to meet up with me, please mail me a pic of yourself! And perhaps you are able to let me know just a little regarding your life. I will be delighted to learn more about you and maybe discover my genuine soul mate within you.
Attachments
elmira.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.