Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

John Smith <hhh_smirth65@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

John Smith <hhh_smirth65@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:57 pm

On Nelog,

How are you there and hope you are doing fine?Am john by name and getting through your profile its sounds so interesting and I wish to know more about you and also to share allot with you about me..hope to here back from you and if you don't mind you can drop me your email address ..here is my hhh_smirth65@yahoo.com..God bless you and have a wonderful sunday right there

hhh_smirth65
john smirth
46 years old - male - United States
Name
john smirth
Date of birth
19/07/1965
United States
Native language
English
Company
smirth I&E Nig.Limt
Profession
importer and exporter (Manager)
Looking for
Relationship
Business contacts
Hobbies
swimming,beaching,re- ading,dinning with my family
Love status
Single
am a very simple,loving,caring and understanding man who loves to share allot with my partner...ask me whatever you which to know about me...

Email:

Thanks so much and also I will like you to know that am a very simple going man with a lovely and open mind..Firstly,I believe to put God in any thing I will lay my hand to at first,and he's the way to life and love..I will like to tell you that am into importing and exporting of computer electronics and any electronics material and my job makes me travel allot around the wide world..am blessed with a daughter named Mary,she's all I have since the death of my parents and also her mum when she gave up on giving birth to a twin babe..I loose the twins and also Mary mum..I am experinced intelligent and understanding man of his word..I am happy to tell you am new in the site and I was trying to give a trial here maybe I could get to meet my future and loving partner..if Gods says yes,no man can ever say no..I will like to get to no more about you and also to know your opinion about nowing each other..Am from NY but right now due to my work am in westafrica waiting for my Goods from china..

Kissss

John and Mary...

Header:

Received: from [93.186.23.82]
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:07:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: More About Me !!!!

Originating IP: 93.186.23.82
Originating ISP: Research In Motion Uk Limited - BlackBerry...
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: John Smith <hhh_smirth65@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Other active profile:

On MySpace,
John Smirth - same picture
Man, 46, Newyork, amirty ville
Member since 2 June
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.