Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:28 am

Date: Fri, Apr 26, 2024
Subject: Re: Hello my dear .
To:

Hello my Prince .
How are you doing today? How are you feeling?
It's a pity that you have allergies, I hope you are coping with this problem!
I am happy because a man like you has appeared in my life, and communication with you adds bright colors, emotions and new feelings to my life.
I was alone, and my life was monotonous, boring, many men offered to communicate, but I refused because my heart was not drawn to them, and now I feel that you are my dear, sweet and gentle, with whom I want to communicate, build my future and have a strong connection with you!
We have known each other not so long ago, but I already feel that we have a lot in common, there are differences, and it's like reading a new book that never ends, and I will be glad to build strong relationships, strong love for you, and I hope that this can be done .
I had a dream, as if we had met, we were walking in the park, enjoying the fresh air and happiness overwhelmed our hearts, and I felt your sweet first kiss! You kissed me in a dream, and I hope that in the future we can meet and I can already feel your real kiss, so I will look forward to this wonderful day very much!
I open my heart for you, I am an open person. I can be vulnerable and get burned in this life. Therefore, I ask you, if you have doubts, you think that it is not worth continuing communication, write about it ok? Because the further you go, the harder it will be, but I am ready to take these steps forward, I always achieve success in this life and must have a goal and strive for it, and then everything works out.
I made my choice, I love you !!!! And let this mean that you and I are creating new relationships, new love, and we will believe that it will bring you and me a lot of happiness, joy and positivity in this life!
Despite all the difficulties, obstacles and distance between us, I am ready to continue communicating with you, to build lasting and strong love in the future, when the opportunity arises to organize our meeting! This will be the next step in the development of our relationship with you, so I think that this day is coming soon! Now I want to get to know you better, your inner world, your character, your attitude towards me and your feelings. Therefore, communication every day will create a strong foundation for our relationship and I am sure that all the best will await you and me ahead!
I'm going to my parents for the weekend and I can't answer, don't lose me, ok?
I wish you a good day, and I will wait for your answer and new photos!
Your love Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:31 am

Date: Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Subject: Hi my love .
To:

Hi my love .
Today the sun is shining, my mood is good, because I read your letter and my thoughts are connected only with you! And I am a happy person that the other half of my heart could find, and I am sure that together we can achieve all the peaks of happiness, and our love will be strong and strong!
Everything is fine with me, the weather is spring, one day it's warm, and the next the wind is cold, you can easily catch a cold! But I'm fine!
The weekend was wonderful, I planted seeds, flowers, plants in my parents' garden, and now we will take care of them, and they produce good fruits in the summer!
I could take a break from work, the bustle of the city, everything around me is already starting to bloom, dandelions, and the smell of bird cherry is already in the air, so I'm enjoying and enjoying this spring!
Yesterday I took willow branches because it was Palm Sunday! Let's believe that this year will be successful and bring a lot of victory! This week will also be a short working week, because May 1 is a holiday, and May 5 will be Easter!
So this week will be busy and I hope everything goes well!
How much I dream of being in your arms, walking with you in the park, and getting a lot of impressions and happiness next to you!
I chose you, my dear , and I am not interested in other men, because I gave my heart for you! And I am honest with you, I trust, and I am confident that we will be able to achieve our goal, and very soon we will organize our meeting and this will be a real step forward in the development of our new life!
I appreciate you, love you, and never let you go and never leave you alone! Because you are my man and I want to be your other half of my heart forever!
I'm sure everything will be fine!
I wish you a good week, and I hope that my letter lifts your spirits and gives you positivity for the whole next week!
I love you, kiss you tightly and hug you!
Your love Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 01, 2024 10:20 am

Date: Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Subject: Re: Hi my love .
To:

Hello my sweet .
How are you doing? What's your mood?
Everything is going well for me and I am very glad to receive your letter, thank you very much!
The weather today is beautiful, the sun is shining, the blue sky is overhead, the birds are singing in the park, and everything around is turning green, and this feeling lasts for one week, then you get used to it, and nature becomes normal! But I want to enjoy every moment, every minute of my life! We must value our life, our health! Because time is running out, and we only live once, so I think it's worth cherishing your life and the time that fate gives us!
I will never regret my choice, because I want to start a new life next to you! I want to wake up every morning from your sweet kiss and fall asleep! I want to spend every free minute with you, because we live and do not notice the moments that fly away quickly. And I hope that we can achieve success, and all the best will unite you and me very soon!
You are my man and I will not resist, I will not be against you! I will support you, love you, help you! And I will move forward towards my goal so that we can be together as soon as possible! And I hope that you will have a lot of strength and energy so that we meet! These are words, but they have meaning, I want to try to see you in person, and I don't regret it, and I hope that you will also try to do everything so that we become the happiest couple on the planet! Life passes and no matter how much you have to bite your elbow later, it will be too late! Let's love each other, appreciate, respect and go together towards our goal and achieve success! I am sure that you and I will be able to do this!
Tomorrow is May 1st, we have a holiday, so I don't work, don't lose me ok? I'll relax, maybe bake a delicious pie, and ride my bike near the lake!
I will spend an active holiday and move forward with new strength! Move forward towards your goal so that you can quickly find yourself in your arms! I can only answer on Thursday, don't lose me ok?
I love you very much, and believe that everything will be fine, and very soon I will be next to you!
Have a good day!
Your princess Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 03, 2024 9:36 am

Date: Thu, May 2, 2024
To:

Hi my love .
I am glad to receive your letter, thank you very much!
Everything is going well for me, the weather here is good +11, and the sun is shining a little, but the wind is cold and I have to dress warmer!
I am sending you my new photos, I hope you like them.
Yesterday the day went well, I woke up in the morning and decided to run in the park, everything was wonderful, after running I went to the shower at home, had breakfast, and dreamed how nice it would be to be next to you all my free time! I hope this can be done in the future! In the evening I also rode a bike with my friend Marina, had fun, and everything went well! So I managed to watch a small concert in the park!
You are the closest, dearest person to me. And this time that I communicate with you makes me happy, and I don't regret anything that happens. The test that is between us, the distance, my love makes stronger and stronger, and the gain, the victory will be sweeter. Because for this we live, and for the sake of happiness we fight and achieve success in life.
I miss my love . Without your letters, without your tender words and wishes, I was bored and sad. Therefore, my dear, I dream of being next to you as soon as possible, and becoming your wife and spouse in life. I want to give you tenderness, my love, and my care. I sincerely want to be your other half of my heart, who is always with you, supports you, and will simply always be there in difficult times and in happy times. Therefore, I am sure that everything will be fine, and you and I will achieve success and all the best.
My dear , may my letter please you and give you joy and happiness. And know that I love you very much, and you are the only man for me. And I can't imagine my future without you. I'm sure everything will be fine.
I have work for two days, and again the weekend, it's nice on the one hand, but it's sad that again I can't read your letters and answer. But my heart is always with you, and I don't forget you for a minute.
I sincerely wish you a wonderful Thursday, and may my letter be the decoration of your day!
Sending a million tender kisses!
Your princess Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dariaplanetta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 04, 2024 9:19 am

Date: Fri, May 3, 2024
To:

Hello my sun .
How are you doing? What's your mood? I am happy to receive your letter.
Everything is going well for me, the weather is good +17. But I want more warmth and joy. Just like your letters, which make me happy every day and make me happy.
Today is the last working day. Therefore, I sincerely hope that your weekend will be happy and good. Tell us how you will spend your weekend and what new things will happen to you ok ?
We will have Easter, so I will celebrate with my parents.
I want you to be able to relax, take a break from work, and just enjoy your day off, I hope you succeed. And in the future, when we are together, every day will be a real holiday for you and me, and every day we will receive new emotions, new sensations and feelings together with you. I am sure that you and I will be the happiest couple on the planet and everyone around us will look at us and rejoice that we are a happy couple.
I don't know how I used to live without you. Most likely, I confused life with existence. My life began only when you graced it with your presence. I am happy with you. And I don't need another man. I don't even know how to think about others! My thoughts are programmed only for you and what is connected with you. There is no time, no desires, no thoughts, no place left in my huge heart for others.
I love you . The aroma of my love is in everything: in the sky, in the clouds, in the sun's rays, on the ground, in the air... And in every letter, in every word that you see in this letter. I am writing this to make you believe: I miss you very much. I miss every molecule of my body... It's a pity that you don't feel it now. But I want to write this in my letters, I want you, when you read, to lift your spirits, your heart to beat stronger, and the desire to be together intensifies. Because I really want to be near you, and I hope that we will be together very soon. And all our desires, dreams, fantasies will come true and we will be the happiest people on the planet.
I sincerely wish you a good weekend and may your day be successful. And I will return to work on Monday, I hope that you will have time to write me a beautiful letter, I will sincerely be waiting.
Sending a million tender kisses!!!
Your woman Darya.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.