Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Tiiiinasalove@outlook.com

Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:36 pm

Hey hey my new mate I am extremely happy that my note has attracted your focus!!! I am inexperienced in digital dating, but I have constantly been interested getting to know in this way. It's not every day you meet someone who writes with a complete stranger, so I hope it's unexpected email will result in more joy than worry. My enthusiasm for our acquaintance is sincere, and I would be overjoyed if you shared my feelings. Let me introduce you: My name is Tina. My height is 170 cm and my weight is 56 kg. I am 38 years old and I am from Kyrgyzstan from Bishkek. If you are interested communication lady my age, I will be sincerely happy learn more about yourself. I am writing this note briefly, realizing that communicating with such a dependent on me person requires determination. Nevertheless, if you it's convenient for you, I will be happy explore our past in after letters. Would it give you joy? I hope that my note sparked your interest, and I look forward to hear from you maybe with one or two of your photos.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: Tiiiinasalove@outlook.com

With best regards, Tina,

Header:

Return-Path: <kojima-mame@syd.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (178.212.52.70) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 07:56:06 +0200
Message-ID: <7CE35BA0BC391A3E826DF90EC6E6804686178C8D@unknown>
Subject: Hey there my awesome friend

Orig IP: 178.212.52.70 | Orig ISP: Lubuskie Sieci Swiatlowodowe Sp. Z O. O. | City: Miedzyrzecz | Country: Poland

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4155

Tiiiinasalove@outlook.com

Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:38 pm

Hey there my awesome pen-friend! I am very elegant that my note has attracted your focus!!! I am new digital dating, but I have always been interested meet someone in this way. It's not every day you meet someone who writes with a complete stranger, so I hope it's unforeseen message will result in pleasant surprise. My curiosity about our acquaintance is genuine, and I would be excited if you shared my feelings. Let me introduce you: My name is Tina. My height is 170 cm and my weight is 56 kg. I am 38 years old and I am from Kyrgyzstan from Bishkek. If you are open to conversation lady my age, I will be sincerely glad learn more about yourself. I am writing this message briefly, acknowledging that communicating with such a dependent on me person requires determination. Nevertheless, if you don't mind, I will be happy to delve our narrative in later letters. Would it give you delight? I hope that my note touched your curiosity, and I look forward receive an answer from you - maybe with one or two of your photo cards.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: Tiiiinasalove@outlook.com

With best regards, Tina.

Header:

Return-Path: <r-suenaga@star.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (182.160.98.130) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 07:53:59 +0200
Message-ID: <293AB2530913C656E20F8B8367FC2C5B8D5E41F5@unknown>
Subject: Good day my dear friend.

Orig IP: 182.160.98.130 | Orig ISP: Aamra Networks Limited | City: Dhaka | Country: Bangladesh

t1na1ove@outlook.com

Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:27 pm

Hi, I am very glad that my note has attracted your attention!!! I am inexperienced in online romantic relationships , but I have always been intrigued meet someone in this way. It's not every day often that you meet someone who writes with a complete stranger, so I hope it's unforeseen note will cause pleasant surprise. My enthusiasm for our connection is sincere, and I would be overjoyed if you shared my feelings.
Let me introduce you: My name is Tina. My height is 170 cm and my weight is 56 kg. I am 38 years old and I am from Kyrgyzstan from Bishkek. If you are passionate communication a woman my age, I will be genuinely delighted to get to know. I am writing this message concisely, realizing that communicating with such a distant person requires determination. Nevertheless, if you it's convenient for you, I will be glad to delve our story in subsequent letters. Would it give you joy?
I hope that my note touched your curiosity, and I thirst to hear from you - maybe with one or two of your images.

Header:

Return-Path: <sedas@sedas.co.kr>
Received: from tqhv ([185.106.92.14]:64475) by wm4-149.speedhosting.co.kr with [XMail 1.22 Inames120228 ESMTP
Message-ID: <817B43FF4A99B74B68122A9261B293A870D1@sedas.co.kr>
Reply-To: Tina <t1na1ove@outlook.com>
Subject: Hey!
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 14:13:36 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.14 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

Post a reply