Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

derickwilford40@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

derickwilford40@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:26 pm

On 4pp l:

you look so pretty and charming...i am new here and i would love to know more about you...i have never seen a charming angel like you...i guess you must be made on a Sunday morning...and your remains was used in making me..Lol..well must seem too flattery...am sorry if am..i don´t want to scare you away with my sweet words...but i think you have something in you that makes you unique and different from every other lady out there...i would love to know you better and get out that in you...we can chat and get to know more about each other...mine is derickwilford40@yahoo.com...i hope you will give me the chance of knowing this charming angel...bye for now

Derick

Profile elements:

dericktron
Tagline: looking for someone i can call my home
I am a:Man
Birthday:22.03.1960
Looking for:Woman
Hobbies:i love cooking,dancing and i love reading Bible
Height:6'0"-6'3" (181-190cm)
Smoker:Never smoked
Drinker:Socially
Children:1 child
Want Children:Doesn't matter
Relationship:Woman
Education:Bachelors Degree
Language:English
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Religion:Christian
Body Type:About average
Eye Color:Black
Hair Color:Light brown
I love to laugh and make others laugh.

Tracking report:
To derickwilford40@yahoo.com
Opened 17-Jun-12 at 9:49:12 PM (GMT +1:00) - 2 hour 27 min 28 sec after sending
Opened on 99.198.111.218
Language en-US,en;q=0.8
Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.168 Safari/535.19

Originating IP: 99.198.111.218
Originating ISP: Singlehop - Provides managed and unmanaged Web hosting services ...
City: Chicago
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: derickwilford40@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Same email adress is used on okCupid:
Message me if you care and have the feelings,,you can each me on Derickwilford40@yahoo.com

Profile elements:
dericktron
52 / M / Straight / Single
Cape Town, South Africa
Job Executive / Management - British Petroleum as an engineer.

I love to laugh and make others laugh. I enjoy life. I want someone who also enjoys life, someone who is complete but someone who wants to share herself and her interests. Looks are what initially attract but there should be substance. I want someone I can have meaningful conversations with. You don't have to agree with me but cares enough about what he believes to take a stand.
Music is important for me. I'm a child of the late 60's and 70's. Great eras for great music. I enjoy dancing. I know a lot of women like music, but that would be a real plus. Smart, funny and must see life as a glass half-full.
she should like the outdoors as much as I do. My interests are varied. I love to fish, travel and sometimes I just like being at home with my family
I know who I am and I would like to share. I'm open to new adventures.
I enjoy everything from going to the theater with friends to hanging at home and enjoying a quiet glass of wine.
I guess I am very eclectic

Same picture from okCupid is used as avatar on Yahoo.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.