Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nadezhda.baldueva@zhanalyk.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:02 pm

Hiya! plz don't be shocked by this note. It's winter weather and cold outdoor, but i'm capable to hold some positive in my heart & soul & I prefer to share it with the ideal man. I'm finding my partner, a person above thirty who is searching a truly serious connection. We can analyze one another better by messages or even through a cup of coffee, if you think I'm an appealing gal for you. Hopefully we could be pals later on or maybe even much more than friends... I really hope that I did not bore you through this email. are you gonna be free in April? If you'd like, you can leave me your contact number so I can contact you whenever I am completely ready. You like that plan?

Header:

Return-Path: <UGS.130350@dent.suez.edu.eg>
Received: from AM7PR01MB6594.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com ([fe80::22c9:730:8cce:6dc6]) by
Message-ID: <02226bc706200a43e04a03a83d89a3b5674b81@dent.suez.edu.eg>
Reply-To: Nadezhda <nadezhda.baldueva@zhanalyk.com>
Subject: important
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 02:09:31 +0300

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4136
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:28 am

How are you, I am very pleased that my message grabbed your attention. I'm a novice at digital dating, but I've always been keen in connecting with someone this way. It's not every day you write to a stranger, so I hope this unforeseen note will result in pleasant surprise. My enthusiasm for our meeting is genuine, and I would be delighted if you feel the same way. If you are open to corresponding with a person of my age, I will be genuinely happy to learn about you better. I am writing this note shortly, realizing that connecting with such a distant person requires commitment. Nevertheless, if you do not mind, I will be happy to delve into our past in following letters. Would that be a joy to you? I hope my email has aroused your curiosity and I look forward to getting a reply from you - possibly with one or two images of you.

Header:

Return-Path: <ltorres60787@ufide.ac.cr>
Received: from DS0PR11MB7215.namprd11.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::45a4:69b1:4620:adc9]) by
Message-ID: <a2b2fb5669e9c38a3993da71e4a08ae89bc51c@ufide.ac.cr>
Reply-To: Nadezhda <nadezhda.baldueva@zhanalyk.com>
Subject: Im the one your mother warned you about
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 01:26:03 +0300

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.