Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Taylor Noble <sgtt_noble94@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Taylor Noble <sgtt_noble94@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:52 pm

On net log,

If you don't mind I will love to chat with you so that will know more about each other. I wish to hear you soon.

sgtt_noble94@yahoo.com i wish to chat with you soonest

Profile elements:

nobletaylor
male - 48 years, United States
115 visitors since 2 April 2012.

First 2 pictures are reported online for being used in scam activities since 2011.

Email:

Am Noble Taylor, i'm 48 yrs old man, am from North Carolina USA,but presently now am in Afghanistan for keep peace, i have been working with military for 24 years, i still love my job as at now, and have been divorced for over 7yrs with 1kids,i m looking for a lady who i can spend the rest of my life with,share my happiness and cuddle together in bed always.A lady i'll meet at home after the days work and relax with,a lady i want to pamper share anything with,make her a life partner till death do us part and most of all she must be a God fearing woman.I got divorced because the woman i love all my love doesn't get any more interest in me and she wont allow us do things together like before and she also cheats by sleeping with younger guys around the neighborhood and after i figured this out i couldn't get through it so i filed a divorce letter and that was the end of it.I'm saying this cos i don't want it to happen with any woman i find to be with and we can be stronger and share same HEART. i wish to hear you soon

Header:

Received: from [41.138.186.217]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 14:49:24 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.138.186.217
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Taylor Noble <sgtt_noble94@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:54 pm

Second email:

i wanna you to know that am not here for game, am really seeking for strong relationship with can end up with married, as at my age i really looking for some one who i can share the rest of my life till the end of my life, who we love me the way i am. i wish to hear from you and i have add you to messenger chat.

2 pictures:

Header:

Received: from [41.138.186.217]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 14:55:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My pic

Email Sender: sgtt_noble94@yahoo.com
IP address: 41.138.186.217
IP address country: Nigeria
IP address latitude: 10.0000
IP address longitude: 8.0000
ISP of this IP: Visafone Communications Limited
Organization: Visafone Communications Limited
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Taylor Noble <sgtt_noble94@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Last picture is used as Avatar on Yahoo.

Other active profile:

On BlackPlanet,
Noble102
Sex: Male
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Scorpio
I am a Man who is happy within himself, independent,caring fun loving, who knows how to enjoy myself with friends. I am a warm kind,passionate and affectionate, articulate and classy,takes pride in dress style and looking for similar traits in a man. I have a sense of humor, well balanced and spiritual.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.