Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

velochkohs@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

velochkohs@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:35 pm

Salutations, my dear companion!
Me Vella be here, and I am thrilled to can to shoot you this message. As a single girl, residing in Bolnisi, Georgia, I think you can be versed with this land. What is your age are you have? I 'm 30 years old.
I am getting in touch with anticipation you 're on the lookout for a true tie. Over the course of the past periods, I've had a few failed efforts at finding a companion through the internet.
Sadly, those encounters frequently ended with dudes just searching to pass hours as opposed to chasing something important. That's not the business I'm after. I hold sincere intentions of meeting a considerate and honorable fellow.
Perhaps you never did foretell retrieving a communication from me whatsoever. Assuming you happen to be enthusiastic, I will be delighted to get you. With warmest regards, Vella

Header:

Return-Path: <nanclaressilva@cromoduro.net>
Received: from zeqs ([185.106.92.217]) by ptr21452.vservers.es with MailEnable ESMTPA;
Message-ID: <DF256C844C98B605D9DC952AFE0731B5@cromoduro.net>
Reply-To: Vella Georgia <velochkohs@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello!
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 11:13:23 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.217 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4113
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kohkvelli@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:27 pm

Greetings, my dear companion!
I Vella were here, and I'm thrilled to be able to send you this electronic mail. As an unmarried maiden, inhabiting in Bolnisi, Georgia, I trust you can be acquainted with this nation. How many years have you have? I am 30 years old.
I am reaching out to you with the anticipation you turn out to be looking for a actual connection. During the former times, I've had a couple of failed efforts at tracking down a companion via the internet.
Sadly, those meetings usually ended with guys simply looking to pass hours rather than pursuing something substantial. That's never it item I pursuing. I possess real designs of meeting a gentle and honest guy.
Maybe you have never did expect retrieving a transmission from me by any means. Provided that you happen to be interested, I will be delighted to get you. Kind regards, Vella

Header:

Return-Path: <info@heuboden.ch>
Authentication-Results: aurelius.metanet.ch; spf=pass (sender IP is 185.106.92.217)
Received-SPF: pass (aurelius.metanet.ch: connection is authenticated)
Message-ID: <C33970AB97436DDE02074EF12533183D@heuboden.ch>
Reply-To: Vella Georgia <kohkvelli@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello!
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 02:52:16 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.217 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.