Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tinatinn1@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

tinatinn1@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:50 pm

Scammer's email address.: tinatinn1@outlook.com

Content of the email.: Hi XX!
I am very glad that my message caught your attention. I hope our acquaintance will continue and we will get to know each other better! I promised to give you more information about myself and tell you my intentions.
As I said before, I live in Bishkek, it is the capital of Kyrgyzstan.
My height is 165 centimeters and my weight is 59 kilograms. I have never been married and I have no children. My last relationship with a man ended about 3 years ago. We were together for over 5 years, but our plans for the future and outlook on life diverged and we decided to part ways.
I work as an insurance agent and spend most of my time in the office doing paperwork. Occasionally I travel to meet with clients to close deals.
I work a lot and don't have much time to meet someone on the street. After a few years of being single, I decided to look for a new life partner. On the advice of my cousin Sabina, I decided to try to meet a man from another country. I thought it would be easier for me to meet a man online to get to know him better before making any further decisions.
I'm new to online dating, but I've had several attempts to get involved with men before. The results were about the same. In the end, it came down to a fling or a request to exchange private photos. Of course, I immediately stopped dialog with them because my intentions are serious!
What are your intentions? Are you a serious person? What are you looking for? A serious relationship or just flirting?
I look forward to hearing from you - perhaps with one or two photos of you.
Tina
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.