Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rigeljelinek@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

rigeljelinek@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:50 pm

Greetings, I am a solitary sincere woman. I'm available to establish my being. Once we get to know each other, we could converse in person through any accessible means. Nowadays, it's tricky to encounter a man yearning for real love. I hope you're the variety of man on the lookout for happiness, a home, or simply a life partner. No tricks, only earnest intentions for a relationship.
My name is Maria. I was born and raised in Moldova. Which country or city do you reside in?
I am currently 33 years old, never married, and have no children. I wanted to meet an older man to experience more care and tenderness. I'm eager to know your age. Are you married? I was pleased to receive your photo; it will help me gauge your resolve about starting our relationship.
Feel released to ask anything you'd like to know about me, and I'll eagerly respond. Hoping for your rapid reply, Maria.

Header:

Return-Path: <syu@jenet.co.jp>
Received: from whzy (instance38505.waicore.network [185.106.92.110]) by mail.intercall.co.kr with ESMTPA ;
Message-ID: <8faa9539cd9aeae6c1a41241b57319153e7842d5@jenet.co.jp>
Reply-To: Masha Moldova <rigeljelinek@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello, friends!
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 03:14:14 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.110 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4095
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

tannercrosschecking@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:36 pm

Hi, I am a isolated authentic woman. I'm ready to affirm my actual existence.
Once we get to know each other, we could converse in person through any obtainable means. Nowadays, it's challenging to encounter a man pursuing authentic love.
I hope you're the variety of man hunting for happiness, a home, or simply a life partner. No deception, only sincere intentions for a relationship.
My name is Maria. I was born and raised in Moldova. Which country or city do you reside in?
I am currently 33 years old, never married, and have no children. I desired to meet an older man to experience more care and tenderness.
I'm interested to know your age. Are you married? I was pleased to receive your photo; it will help me gauge your sincerity about starting our relationship.
Feel privileged to ask anything you'd like to know about me, and I'll gladly respond. Hoping for your fast reply, Maria.

Header:

Return-Path: <ljy@lecco.hk>
Received: from fznrjh ([185.106.92.249]) (envelope-sender <ljy@lecco.hk>) by 192.168.11.6 with ESMTP for
Message-ID: <8e5f8f7d895ded5c7f8177242ffbc2fedd2c2f660f@lecco.hk>
Reply-To: Maria <tannercrosschecking@gmail.com>
Subject: Good morning!
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 23:48:17 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.249 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

dekiyew@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:31 pm

Hi, I am a alone authentic woman. I'm willing to establish my being.
Once we get to know each other, we could communicate in person through any attainable means. Nowadays, it's challenging to encounter a man looking for genuine love.
I hope you're the breed of man searching for happiness, a home, or simply a life partner. No deception, only sincere intentions for a relationship.
My name is Maria. I was born and raised in Moldova. Which country or city do you dwell in?
I am currently 33 years old, never married, and have no children. I sought to meet an older man to experience more care and tenderness.
I'm keen to know your age. Are you married? I was pleased to receive your photo; it will help me gauge your earnestness about starting our relationship.
Feel open to ask anything you'd like to know about me, and I'll willingly respond. Hoping for your immediate reply, Maria.

Header:

Return-Path: <sales@smprotect.com>
Received: from [185.106.92.249] (helo=djsyhp) by plprotect.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <a85c15b960e8c2ca5653e549ae4a6067843e0a@smprotect.com>
Reply-To: Maria <dekiyew@gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings!
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 21:53:36 -0700

Orig IP: 185.106.92.249 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.