Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kristina@novoribinka.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kristina@novoribinka.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:18 pm

Hi!! Wie geht es Ihnen?!? Ich mochte dich kennenzulernen! Ich suche derzeit eine ernsthafte Beziehung oder einfach nur einen neue Freund.. Ich lebe auf dem Land - Kasachstan und I lang genug einsames Dame. Ich bin eine attraktive Person. Ich bevorzuge einen gesunden Lebensstil und treibe gerne Yoga... Und auch ich mag Kino.. Wenn Sie mehr uber mich wissen wollen, stellen Sie einfach eine Frage. Ich bin jetzt allein Person... Ich war nicht verheiratet und hatte noch nie Kinder.. Was kannst du uber dein Leben erzahlen? Ich mochte dich naher kennen lernen.. In welcher Stadt leben Sie und in welchem Jahr bist du geboren? Wenn Sie konnen sende mir deine Fotografies.. Und dann schicke ich dir noch mehr meiner Photos...

Hi!! How are you doing?!? I liked meeting you! I am currently looking for a serious relationship or just a new friend.. I live in the country - Kazakhstan and I have been a lonely lady for a long time. I am an attractive person. I prefer a healthy lifestyle and like doing yoga... And I also like movies.. If you want to know more about me, just ask a question. I am a single person now... I have not been married and have never had children. What can you tell about your life? I would like to get to know you better. What city do you live in and what year were you born? If you can, send me your photographs. And then I'll send you more of my photos...

Header:

Return-Path: <ella.zain.hgn@guruinovatif.com>
Received: from PS2PR02MB4151.apcprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::ceb1:c336:2496:3cdd]) by
Message-ID: <22e6af043a587246f55f16bd14200a58274a90@guruinovatif.com>
Reply-To: kristy <kristina@novoribinka.com>
Subject: alles gut.
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 11:46:39 +0300

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4093
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.