Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

svetasilllan@gmail.com

Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:29 pm

Hi!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and remarkable the woman?
Сan i ask you, what is exact country of your residing?
I'm Svetlana. Im 37 y.o. I born Kazakhstan. I think, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
I in searches the person with whom my life will be quiet and interesting. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl.
But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in marriage agency and have sent to you the letter.
Actually, I wish to meet serious the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. My main objective - to find love. I very much hope, that you this man.
At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself later.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: svetasilllan@gmail.com
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.
All the best,
Your Svetlana!

Header:

Return-Path: <caufighcousfau2011@hotmail.com>
Received: from AS8P193MB2400.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::89c4:dfcd:f8a1:37d7]) by
From: Aufderhar Marjolaine <caufighcousfau2011@hotmail.com>
Subject: Tell me about yourself
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 22:52:58 +0000
Message-ID: <AS8P193MB2400A5CF83AA6C24F8B9260DC2582@AS8P193MB2400.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4091
Post a reply