Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

natali.demir@yachtingiturkey.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

natali.demir@yachtingiturkey.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:06 pm

He there!Hey there, it's Natali! Just dropping a line from the enchanting land of Antalya! Just reaching out to start a convo, and I must say, I'm pretty stoked about it. At 35+, I'm looking for someone special to share life's adventures with.
Beyond the bustling streets of Istanbul, I find my inspiration in exploring new cultures, trying exotic cuisines, and embracing the diversity of our world. With a zest for life and a love for spontaneity, I'm up for an adventure. In a relationship, I cherish honesty, empathy, and mutual respect above all else. Together, we can create a tapestry of shared moments, where laughter mingles with tears, and support knows no bounds.I'm looking forward to getting to know you better! Fancy grabbing a cup of coffee or exploring the hidden gems of the city together? Awaiting your reply with bated breath! Warm regards, Natali

Header:

Return-Path: <fmzaher16@xeng.just.edu.jo>
Received: from AM0PR02MB5011.eurprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::1fbb:ce73:c1e7:5164]) by
Message-ID: <082b62c93df9d3dc4fe5ac07ea0e24278ff5da@xeng.just.edu.jo>
Reply-To: Natalyusha <natali.demir@yachtingiturkey.com>
Subject: You're Missing An Opportunity To Do This With Me.
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 20:25:00 +0100
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4090
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.