Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Andgeelikka@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Andgeelikka@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:29 pm

Hi you can call me by my first nameAngelia.The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man from another countryI am looking for a man to communicate with the continuation. In the future for relationships and love.I hope that our interests are the same, answer me.If you're just for a game and a joke, don't answer, and don't write to me, please don't write to me if you just want to have fun, I'm here for serious intentions.I was born in 1988, now I am 35 years old, I want to love and be loved!!I was born and lived in Moldova, and have been living in Russia for the last 7 years.I want to ask you to be honest, if you really want to get to know me, answer me.!Write to me if you are looking for dating and want to build a relationship.Tell me what city you're from. Your age. I will be pleased if you send me a photo,Please do not write to me if you are from India or Africa, Asia, Pakistan, turkey, China.I'm not interested in a man from these countries.I will finish my letter, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: Andgeelikka@outlook.com

goodbye,

Header:

Return-Path: <caw72690@pop21.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (187.60.253.34) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 10:30:51 +0100
Message-ID: <4B88BB207DA9BFC125A1AC5194BBF2B8FFC61678@unknown>
Subject: Good Day Dear.

Orig IP: 187.60.253.34 | Orig ISP: Piernet Telecom | City: Igarassu | Country: Brazil

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4085
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.