Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zv6443@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

zv6443@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:09 pm

Hello!! I hope this message reaches you well.
I'm Gulya and I am a twenty nine years young woman who thrives immersing herself in outdoor adventures and participating in different activities.
I could not understand, you live in USA?
I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to learn more about you.
I believe in fostering relationships grounded in shared interests, values and respect.
I am looking for a long-term connection and interested to see if we have potential compatibility. If you are receptive to this, I am interested to delve deeper into who you are and see where our relationship could go from here.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: zv6443@hotmail.com
Take your time to reply whenever you are able to. I am eager to receive your reply and potentially, getting to know you more.
Best wishes, Gulya

Header:

Return-Path: <enovizblas2019@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB6P193MB0214.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::a629:96b3:f22b:8b5b]) by
Subject: good news
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 20:25:25 +0000
Message-ID: <DB6P193MB02146E6EBA970D16712B919ED8532@DB6P193MB0214.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4080
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ysc835@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:46 pm

Hey!! I hope this message reaches you well.
My name is Gulya and I am a 29 year old teacher who finds joy exploring the outdoors and participating in variety of activities.
Сan i ask you, in what the country you live?
I look forward to getting to know you better and exploring our compatibility.
I prioritize building connections that are built on shared interests, values and respect.
I am searching for a long-term relationship and interested to see if we have potential compatibility. If you are willing, I would be delighted to learn more about you and see where our connection may take us.
Send your answer to my address: ysc835@hotmail.com
Feel free to reply whenever you have the chance. I can't wait to receive your reply and hopefully, explore the chance of getting to know you better.
Sending you good vibes, Gulya

Header:

Return-Path: <timbfeskytual2012@hotmail.com>
Received: from DU2P193MB2164.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::469d:94a0:8030:363f]) by
Subject: dedication
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:48:54 +0000
Message-ID: <DU2P193MB21641E480C3BFDD2A5C4F566B2542@DU2P193MB2164.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ysc835@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:21 am

From a Survivor:

Date: Sat, Apr 13, 2024
Subject: Re:
To:

, my love! How are you doing today? Are you thinking of me? What are you up to? Are you very busy? I was expecting to receive your letter today, but I haven't heard back from you. I love you and miss you very much. I hope you will write to me as soon as you can. I will be eagerly awaiting your letter. Yours, Gulya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ysc835@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:58 am

Date: Mon, Apr 15, 2024
To:

, my love! I fall asleep and wake up with thoughts and dreams of you, of us, of our meeting. I am barely
patient for our meeting. I just want to fall into your strong arms, hold you and never let you go. Very soon we will be
hugging and kissing each other, we will be living any new bright moments in our lives together! I wish you a happy
birthday. I give you a million sweet air kisses. I hope you get them when you wake up. I won't be able to hold back my
tears when I see you for the first time the day we meet. They will be tears of happiness. These difficulties and
problems on the way to our meeting have made our love for each other that much stronger. Our love for each other
motivates us to take these big and important steps in our lives. Any white flowers in your hands on the day of our
meeting will be a symbol of our pure and beautiful love. I will remember the day of our meeting as the best day of our
life for the rest of my life. Every new day is getting longer now. But soon we will be together. Anything in our life
will make us happy when we are together. Walking in the park holding hands. To watch sunrises and sunsets. Staying home
and watching movies. Lying in bed and enjoying each other. These moments will make us the happiest people in our world!
I will wait for you in my night dreams, my hero. Forever yours Gulya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ysc835@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:08 am

Date: Tue, Apr 16, 2024
To:

my love! How was your day? How did you spend your day? Did you think of me? I hope you can reply and make me smile. I miss you a lot and feel very lonely without your words. Will you write to me? My heart starts to ache when you don't write. I love you and miss you. I hope you'll be able to write to me soon so I won't worry about you. Yours, Gulya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ysc835@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:18 am

Date: Wed, Apr 17, 2024
To:

, my love! I was hoping you would write to me today. What happened that you couldn't write to me today? With all my heart and soul, I hope everything is going well with you and that you're feeling good. It's tough for me that we can't talk in person, and only your letters help me get through this. It's really hard for me when I can't even read your letters. I love you ! I hope everything will be fine, and that you will be able to write to me tomorrow. I'll be waiting for your letter. Yours and only yours, loving Gulya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ysc835@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:28 am

Date: Thu, Apr 18, 2024
To:

, my man! Every day of our separation feels like an eternity to me now. But very soon this distance between us
will disappear and we will be together! My heart is full of my sincere love for you. And I dream of giving it to you as
soon as possible. I like what you said about your daily routine. I enjoy your letters and in each new letter I learn a
little more about you. It's like every minute I think and dream about you, about our meeting. I dream of those
unforgettable first minutes on the day of our meeting. Are you imagining it? Do you think and dream about it? I
understand that it's hard to imagine how much emotion our first hug, our first kiss will bring. We've overcome so many
barriers to our happiness. All day long, I've been imagining that you're next to me, that I can hug and kiss you. I
write my diary. A daily diary. Maybe it's too naive or childish. But in this diary I write all my thoughts, describe all
my feelings. I'd like to show you this diary when we're together. I even drew a little drawing in this diary. I smile
when I write it. I'm not good at drawing. Meeting you is like a gift to me in my life. The most important gift of my
life. And every day I thank fate for this gift. Another day is over. And another day closer to our meeting. I will go to
sleep this night dreaming of us. Your girl Gulya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ysc835@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:39 am

Date: Fri, Apr 19, 2024
To:

, my love! I'm so excited right now! I dream of looking into your eyes and saying the most important words in
our lives. I love you!!! I love you with all my heart! I was at the travel agency today where we took care of my flight.
My flight will be May 2 from Bishkek. I will arrive at Halifax Stanfield International Airport May 3 at 1:39 am, flight
620 Air Canada. We will be together very soon, my prince! And I'm so happy when I think about it! I'm waiting for my
parents. They should come to me to pay for the rest of my travels. I can barely contain my emotions and feelings these
days. Every day feels like an eternity to me now. Very soon we will be together where we will make our dreams, our
fantasies true. If I were a bird, I would fly to you right now. But we will be patient for our meeting. Very soon it
will happen. We'll be together. We will start our new happy life where every day we will give each other the best
emotions and feelings. We can write endless letters about love and feelings. But only when we meet we will understand
that we are truly happy in each other's arms. I miss you. I dream that this long time of our separation will end as soon
as possible and we will be together. I'll be waiting for your lines. Love, your Gulya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ysc835@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:10 pm

Date: Sat, Apr 20, 2024
To:

, my love! I miss you so much. I am looking forward to our meeting as the best event of our lives. The day of
our meeting is the day we will remember all our lives. My mom came to my city today. She said my father should arrive
here tomorrow. But first he would go to the bank to get a loan. And we'll go to the agency together to pay the balance
for my travel. My mom wanted to spend some time with me this day and help me with my packing for my travel. She sees my
sincere emotions, sincere feelings every time I talk about you. My parents wish us nothing but happiness and great love
when we are together. , every new day now brings our meeting closer. And I'm happy when I think about it.
Cooking dinner I imagined you with me in these moments. I'm sure our cooking will be fun when we're together. I enjoy
cooking. And I hope my dishes will be good for you. I am happy that we have overcome any difficulties and barriers to
our meeting. We fought together for our meeting, for our happiness. I count every hour that brings our long-awaited
meeting closer. I'm coming home now. My mom is waiting for me. I will think and dream of you this day, my man. Forever
yours Gulya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ysc835@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:02 am

Date: Mon, Apr 22, 2024
To:

, my love. I'm very worried right now... I need you now. Only you can save me from this suffering. My father
came to my city today. He went to the bank but got a loan much less than we planned. He got a loan for 300 US dollars. I
paid these funds to the agency. But I have to pay 640 US dollars extra to fulfill all my obligations under the contract
with the agency, to take my documents and tickets for my travel. My father said he was not approved for more funds
because parents are retired and have not worked for many years. I don't know what to do now. I am very worried. I can
barely hold back my tears as I write these lines to you. We have done so much for my travel to you. And I'm very upset
that it wasn't enough. I did everything I could for our meeting. I can only hope for you now. I beg you to save our
dream, save our happiness. Can you help me pay these 640 US dollars to the travel agency? I didn't want to be a burden
to you or bring you any problems. But I did my best for our meeting. Now our happiness is in your hands. I'm dreaming of
our meeting. I pray for our meeting. I want it to happen. We are one step away from our meeting. With this last final
step, I will come to you, and we will be together. We have thought and dreamed so much about our meeting. With all my
heart I hope that we will overcome this last barrier to our meeting, and be in each other's arms! All my life I've been
searching for you. And now I'm afraid of losing this chance to meet you. I sincerely hope that we will save our dream of
our meeting, leave behind this distance between us, and start our new life where every day will be filled with love and
happiness. You're the one I was born for. You're the one who will save me from being alone in my life. I pray for our
meeting. And I sincerely hope it happens. I love you and miss you very much... Forever yours Gulya
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.