Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zv6443@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ysc835@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 am

Date: Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Subject: Re:
To:

, my love! I can't put into words how worried I am right now! I don't have a proper sleep and I can't keep my
composure! I can't stop the tears when I see how little you have written to me. I need your support the most right now.
I am in a lot of pain and scared right now.... I have paid almost the entire cost, only a small part of it left. We have
little time to save our dream. Will these 640 US dollars be the reason for the collapse of our dream, our love?! Could
we lose everything we've fought so hard for?! , I believe there is a way for us, I believe we can make our
dreams come true! But we have so little time! I'm afraid of losing everything we've fought so hard for! I couldn't
control all this excitement that is in my heart. I'm so scared now, I've never been more scared than I am now! I need
you, I need you more than anything in these moments! I can't accept this horrible situation! We've been looking for each
other for so long and I'm afraid of losing our chance for happiness, I just can't get over it! All the dreams I've been
living and breathing for a long time, it's all so close, but I just need to take one step to be in your arms! And it
hurts because there's nothing I can do right now. I didn't expect that all this could happen to us, it's like I fell
down and I can't get back up again. I'm waiting for you, looking for your hand to take your hand and to get up on my
feet again, to feel that I'm not alone and you are with me! I write to you with such pain in my heart, I don't know what
to do to be calm now, it's impossible for me. My sweet prince, I'm very afraid of losing you, of losing our dream! I
hope with all my heart we can find a way for us to be together! Your Gulya
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ysc835@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:44 am

Date: Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Subject: Re:
To:

. We were so close to our meeting. But we lost it. Our dream of our meeting is dead. This is too much
suffering for me. All my life I dreamed of meeting you, a man I would love with every fiber of my heart. Until the last
day, I believed that we would save our dream of our meeting, take that last final step towards our dream, and be
together. But it didn't happen. You showed me true love, true emotions and feelings. You were the best man for me in my
life. And you will forever remain in my heart. My parents and friends did a lot for our meeting. They tried to do
everything they could to help us. And now they're in a lot of debt. I can't stand by and be indifferent to this. I don't
want them to have any problems. I have been unsuccessful in finding any new job in my city. But I found a job near
Bishkek. Hard work without any time off from work. But I am not worried about it. After a few days I will leave my city
and go to Bishkek from where I will take a bus to the place of my new job. We won't be in contact. I will not be able to
write to you or check my email. I don't want our hearts to suffer. I wish you success in your life. And remember that
you will always be in my heart, in my thoughts. Be good. Love, Gulya
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.