Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nicegerlsweetbarby@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nicegerlsweetbarby@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:54 pm

Out of the blue:

Howdy
Thanks for that your note.
I'm prepared for carve out some window to speak with ya.
When it comes to relationships, I'm chiefly searching on the lookout for one buddy and maybe an partner.
I'd like to be able to get familiar with know ya.
You mentioned ya'd pass ur picture so I could see what ya look like.
I'll be keenly waitin' for it.
I grasp that age is significant to ya, and I acknowledge ur preferences.
In relationships, it's important to me that we have mutual respect, insight, and support.
I'm content to share more about myself and hear from ya.
I'm excitedly cravin' your response and photo.
Let's keep the convo going and get acquainted with each other better.

Header:

Return-Path: <cbrown@misn.com>
Received: from xuhyyi (instance38248.waicore.network [185.106.92.173])
Message-ID: <ad16ef43b2f8a4a88fea5c0ffb3e24280c37c726@misn.com>
Reply-To: "Gerls" <nicegerlsweetbarby@outlook.com>
Subject: Hello there!
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 19:10:00 -0800

Originating IP: 185.106.92.173
Originating ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o.
City: Zheleznodorozhnyy
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: nicegerlsweetbarby@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:55 pm

Reply received:

Hi, thank you for responding to my letter! My name is Angelica. I hope my previous letter didn't seem strange to you, I just wanted to make sure that you are a real person and you are looking for a serious relationship, not just entertainment?
I am from Moldova , how I look you can see in my photos,I will attach my photos to my letter.
I wrote you the first letter from a dating agency. I found your profile in the Dating Agency "2-hearts", and I know that you are not from Moldova, but I think that this will not interfere with our communication with you.
I want to immediately indicate what I'm here for,I'm looking for a serious relationship, and if you are not interested in a serious relationship, you can tell me directly so I don't bother you anymore.
I won't write much right now, I just wanted to know where you're from and what you're looking for?
I don't know how your profile ended up in a Dating Agency , very little has been written about you, and I do not know if it was true or a joke, and I'm interested to learn more about you and see your real photos, then I will be very happy to continue our communication, if you don't mind?
I once corresponded with a man on the Internet, he was from Moldova , but he only wanted naked photos, and I'm not here for that and not for games, as I said I'm looking for a serious relationship.
now I am writing to you using my personal mail, and you can write to me here, I will be happy to answer your questions and continue our communication.

Angelica!

Header:

Return-Path: <nicegerlsweetbarby@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 10:42:07 +0300
From: "nicegerlsweetbarby@outlook.com" <nicegerlsweetbarby@outlook.com>
Message-ID:
<AS8P195MB177399A043A5F963058D8290DB512@AS8P195MB1773.EURP195.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>
Subject: have a nice day

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4082
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.