Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

veekaterina88@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

veekaterina88@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:29 am

From a Survivor:

Date: 13 February 2024
To: Undisclosed recipients:;
Subject: i'm worry when I write to you!
Reply-To: Katrinka <veekaterina88@gmail.com>

Hey dear friend. I wrote to you last week, but you have not answered me. So I decided to write to you again and I'm sending you a picture of me. Did you get my last e-mail? I hope you're okay.
I'm 35 years old and I live and work in N.Novgorod. It's a city in the European part of Russia,400 km from the capital. Have you heard of the Volga? It's the largest river in Europe. And my city stands on the Volga. What state do you live in and what's your age? I work as an accountant for a landscape firm. What's your job?
How long have you been single? I broke up with my boyfriend two years ago. We broke up because I was tired of putting up with his cheating. So I want to find an honest guy. I'm do not need flirting. I'm looking for stability with a good man.
What do you do in your spare time? I go to the gym to keep myself in shape. I often spend my evenings at home reading or watching some kind of movie. I recently watched The Holdovers. Have you seen this movie? Wonderful movie and a fine cast. On the weekends bicycling or skiing and walking in parks and more. And what are you doing?

If you are interested, answer me. In next letter I will tell you more about me. Have a nice day. Katya

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4071
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.