Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

svet.silan.dream@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

svet.silan.dream@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:38 pm

Good morning!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and class the woman?
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
My name Svetlana. Im almost 37 years old. I live Kazakhstan. I wish to believe, that I to you like on a photo.
I search someone with whom my life will be counterbalanced and surprising. I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it. So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage further. My main objective - to find love. I very much hope, that you this man.
Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: svet.silan.dream@gmail.com
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.
Good pastime,
Svetlana.

Header:

Return-Path: <ratuncontdor2021@hotmail.com>
Received: from GV1P193MB2418.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::59fb:bf4:1e3a:1998]) by
Subject: I'm just crazy about you:)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 19:48:16 +0000
Message-ID: <GV1P193MB24186820DF103972E6D7B271DD452@GV1P193MB2418.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4058
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: svet.silan.dream@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:58 pm

Good afternoon!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to be assured, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman?
I could not understand, in what the country you live?
My name Svetlana. Im almost 37 years old. I from Kazakhstan. I hope, that I to you like on a photo.
I wish to meet the man with whom my life to change to the best. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl.
But I still one and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter.
Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and marriages further. My purpose - to find love. I very much hope, that you are this man.
Now I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself later.
Send your answer to my address: svet.silan.dream@gmail.com
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.
All the best,
Your Svetlana.

Header:

Return-Path: <wildharcoli2006@hotmail.com>
Subject: Hello, and you're such a naughty as I look
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 21:19:34 +0000
Message-ID: <AM8P193MB088160979B464314E6B90953AF452@AM8P193MB0881.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.