Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anasteishabeere@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

anasteishabeere@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:33 pm

GruS!
Wie gehts dir?
Bitte, sorgsam lessen Das das Schreiben!!!
Zu Bedauern, ich hatte Misserfolge im suchen Beziehung mit von Mannern in der leben und genau deshalb mir entschieden versuchen auffinden der Herr in der Web.
Mir drehen im Vertretung Partnervermittlung, und sie gegeben haben ich dein e-mail. ein wenig uber mich.
Mein Name ist Anastasiya. Ich geboren in Russische Foderation, in der die City Novokuibyshevsk.
Mir nie war nicht verheiratet und jetzt mir single. Mir dreiunddreißig Jahre.
Ich nicht besitzen Kinder. Ich Lehrerin in der Schule. Mir zu tun der Sport, gefallt mir kochen Essen.
Ebenfalls gefallt zuhoren Musik und Filme. Bei mir da ist mehrere Frage fur ihr.
Was fur ihr betrachtlich in Dame? Was wichtig fur Aufbau Ernst Beziehungen?
Bitte, sagest von dich. Welche Deinen Hobbys?
Auch ich senden mein Fotografie.
Wenn du interessant, das mir es wird froh kennen zu lernen mit ihr und beantworten in alles du frage.
Wenn dich keine gefallen, was ich Russische Foderation, oder dich kein suchen Ernst Beziehung, oder ihr kein gefallen mein Aussehen oder meine Altersstufe, dann Ignoriere das ein Brief.
Falls du interessant das Bekanntmachen, dann, bitte reagieren von mir! Ich werde ganz sich freuen lernen einander! Und werde mit Ungeduld abwarten dein Nachricht!
Angenehmen Tag!
Anastasiya

Greetings!
How are you doing?
Please read this letter carefully!!!
Unfortunately, I had failures in looking for relationships with men in life and that's exactly why I decided to try to find the gentleman on the web.
I'm in the office of a dating agency and they gave me your e-mail. A bit about me.
My name is Anastasiya. I was born in Russian Federation, in the city of Novokuibyshevsk.
I've never been married and now I'm single. Thirty-three years to me.
I don't own children. I teacher at school. I like doing sports, cooking food.
Also like listening to music and movies. I have several questions for you.
What for her considerable in lady? What is important for building serious relationships?
Please tell me about yourself. What are your hobbies?
I also send my photography.
If you are interesting, I will be happy to get acquainted with her and answer everything you ask.
If you don't like what I do, or you're not looking for a serious relationship, or you don't like my appearance or my age, then ignore this letter.
If you find the announcement interesting, then please respond from me! I will be very happy to learn each other! And I'll be waiting impatiently for your message!
Have a nice day!
Anastasiya

Header:

Return-Path: <matheus.soares.1@aluno.cefet-rj.br>
Received: from RO2P152MB5057.LAMP152.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::5e51:3476:ab92:bedf]) by
Message-ID: <ac3601cc38fcd6ddfe5f76dd29eddb70538ab68b29@cefet-rj.br>
Reply-To: Nastena <anasteishabeere@gmail.com>
Subject: Ich möchte dein Freund sein
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 19:02:15 +0100

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4053
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.