Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bscotben@yahoo.com - scotben23@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:57 pm

On 4pp l:

Hello Dear
I am Scotben Ben and I was born and raised in City in florida.1600 27th Street Vero Beach, FL 32960,that is where I have lived all my life.. ....I lost my parents when i was 13 years so i was taken care of by a church family leader who now reside in african.

I am an international business man on inporting and exporting any kind of goods,I'm friendly, sweet, attractive and pretty relaxed.due to the nature of my job...I was married for so many years but lost my wife 4 years, and five months three days today, when she was going to give birth to my second child and unfortunately ,I lost them .....

I have a son who is 9years and lives with me full and i love and care for him so much that I will do all it takes to make him happy and secured...I have a passion for creativity, I choose friends that are introspective, kind, I'm open minded about women, but they must have a great sense of humor and great fun to be around...

looking for a woman to love and be with as my life partner,a respectable woman who is willing to commit to a relationship after we spend time getting to know each other .I don't have any major preference towards, age or body type.

And can you send me your pictures and some contacts of yours so I will know more about you.I hope to hear from you soon?And my height is 175cm, wight70.0 kg and my eyes is brown. I was born in 25 december 1970...And tell me also much about you.

My nationality is american my ethnic florida I'm living in 1600 27th Street Vero Beach, FL 32960.I hope to hear from you soon.now days fraud stars never allows us to have our desire because you can never tell who is real,waiting to hear from you.please do contact me @ bscotben@yahoo.com

SCOTBEN BEN

Profile elements:

scotben
I am a:Man
Birthday:25.12.1970
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English
i am scot ben. energictic power forsex.just try

4 different profiles with the same picture on Facebook.

Dont read emails, dont write emails...

Other online identities:

On Facebook, Scot Ben, private profile.

On Wayn:
bscotben - same picture
Scot Ben
41 year-old American male,
currently in American Fork, United States.
last logged in on 15th Jun 2012
Hello
I am scot ben USA,seeking for a long lasting relationship.
you can contact me on scotben23@hotmail.com

Distance between American Fork and Ft Lauderdale is 2067 miles or 3325.8 Kilometers.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 am

Moved here. Definitely a scammer. The bolded words and phrases are not spoken by any American, and are typical African phrases.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.