Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unpatwizokol@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

unpatwizokol@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:09 pm

Hi!!
How are doing? I am very glad that my letter captured your attention. You may have been astonished to receive a letter from a woman you have never met.
But please don't be scared. I am interested in getting to know you better, which is why I am writing to you.
My name is Sabina. My age is 37 years old. I live in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
I could not understand, you from United States?
I won't write much today. I understand that not everyone will choose to communicate with a person who is so far away.
But if you are willing to communicate with me, I will be delighted to tell you about myself and my intentions in the next letter. Fine?
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: unpatwizokol@gmx.com
I hope I managed interest you and you will answer me.
I am eager to your next letter and photos.
I believe that you will write to me as soon as possible!!! Sabina

Header:

Return-Path: <ablibmophil2001@hotmail.com>
Received: from AS8PR09MB5255.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::3d68:c3e4:c088:79e9]) by
Subject: do you know how lonely and sad it is to sleep alone in a cold bed?
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 19:07:02 +0000
Message-ID: <AS8PR09MB5255A109D4EBC2E3D4456B29B76F2@AS8PR09MB5255.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4034
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sabinauniverse@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:22 pm

From: Sabina Universe <fernando.aguilar.cortes@lbonatales.cl>
Date: 12 March 2024 at 18:11:18 GMT
Subject: hi
Reply-To: Sabina Universe <sabinauniverse@outlook.com>

Hello, I'm Sabina. My age is 37 y.o. I live in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. I hope my letter doesn't go ignored. You may be startled to receive a letter from a girl you've never met. But please don't be fearful. I'm interested in getting to know you better, that's why I'm reaching out to you. I will not write much today. I understand that not everyone will be brave enough to communicate with a person who is so far away. But if you are willing to communicate with me, I will be pleased to tell you about myself and my intentions in the next letter. Sound good? I look forward to your next letter and pictures. Sincerely, Sabina
Please reply ONLY to my personal email: sabinauniverse@outlook.com

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

sabinauniverse@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:21 pm

Hello! My name is Sabina. I'm 37 y.o. I'm from Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. I hope my letter doesn't go unnoticed. You may be taken aback to receive a letter from a girl you've not met. But please don't be fearful. I'm eager to getting to know you better, that's why I'm reaching out to you. I realize that not everyone will have the courage to communicate with a person who is so far away. But if you are willing to communicate with me, I will be happy to tell you about myself and my intentions in the next letter. I am excited about your next letter and images. Sincerely, Sabina
This is my personal email, write only here sabinauniverse@outlook.com

Header:

Return-Path: <covid19@sec40.go.th>
Received: from agufn ([192.210.236.180])
Message-ID: <ac0c50cc38fffeceed42db7084405c3716ad7db74e@sec40.go.th>
Reply-To: Sabina Universe <sabinauniverse@outlook.com>
Subject: how r u
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 17:57:27 +0100

Orig IP: 192.210.236.180 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.