Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lali_Sweet1995@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Lali_Sweet1995@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:04 pm

Hi my dear stranger, How are you doing??? :-) I hope you are fine and you will be glad to give your reply my letter. I am very much glad that I’ve got a chance to get acquainted with you in the Internet... My name LALI. I am from a large beautiful country Georgia. My age is 28 years. I’m searching for a guy for good friendship and possibly for committed relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be pleased to see your answer. I will impatiently wait for your letter as soon as possible. If you reply to my letter, I will provide you with more images of me. Thus we could see each other better and get to know each other more closely. I hope you will also forward me your image and give me some information about yourself. I’d like to learn more information about you. I wish you an excellent day and cheerful spirit.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: Lali_Sweet1995@outlook.com

I am waiting a letter from you Lali,

Header:

Return-Path: <raso@sky.plala.or.jp>
Received: from localhost ([45.115.209.212]) by msc14.plala.or.jp with ESMTP
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 12:56:08 +0100
Message-ID: <A86F7F04B7B99B1799C4B910DD3539F204C792A3@unknown>
Subject: Salut my dear man

Orig IP: 45.115.209.212 | Orig ISP: Ezecom Limited | City: n/a | Country: Cambodia

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4033
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.