Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maya@meoran.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

maya@meoran.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:52 pm

Greetings! How's your afternoon going? I hope everything is okay. I apologize for the sudden intrusion in your mailbox. I just want to try starting an online acquaintance because I've been lonely for a while and don't have a significant other. I thought it would be a new chapter. Recently, I watched a popular show on YouTube featuring couples who found each other online. This is the era where communication mostly happens on the Internet. Also, I don't have time to wait for someone to contact me, so I decided to take the initiative, even though it's online and not face-to-face. I'm looking for a tender man. If you want to continue our conversation, I think we can learn more about each other in the next message. I believe communication like this will be truly exciting and captivating. I would be happy to chat with you, learn more about each other, and also, I would like to know what you look like if you decide to reply. Almost forgot to introduce myself - my name is Maya. I'm from Turkey. Wishing you a wonderful day and joyous vibes. Hope to see your message soon. Best regards and enjoy your day.

Header:

Return-Path: <heinrich.koutny@mnet-online.de>
Received: from tbbo (unknown [192.3.3.132]) (using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256
Message-ID: <0c4789d327e3c9c2e14fd67d894d7e5576d9d27754@mnet-online.de>
Reply-To: Mayachka <maya@meoran.com>
Subject: About Everything In Detail
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 10:40:25 +0100

Orig IP: 192.3.3.132 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: n/a | Country: United States

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4032
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.