Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nasstia.email@emaelgo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:58 am

Hey! Its Anastasia. Mind telling me your name? After living in Alanya for about two years, I'm 38 years old, a widow, and a proud mother of a wonderful 12-year-old girl. My aim is to foster a fulfilling relationship. Being a single woman in her prime, I'm enthusiastic about building a connection and getting to know you better.Embracing my prime as a single woman, I'm thrilled to connect with you and establish a bond. My sincere wish is to meet a genuine, empathetic man, a steadfast supporter who won't let me down. Handling my own business affairs, it's important to clarify that I'm financially independent and not seeking any financial help. Fortunately, my work provides a comfortable life for my daughter and me. Absolute happiness for me just needs a loving man with whom I'll have a great connection. . Enclosed is my photo; I hope it resonates with you and prompts a response. Eagerly awaiting your reply and, if convenient, a photo from you would be wonderful too. Eagerly anticipating your response. Best wishes, Anastasia - your potential friend.

Header:

Return-Path: <U23204315@utp.edu.pe>
Received: from DM5PR03MB3338.namprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::ac8c:44bb:98ea:1684]) by
Message-ID: <2c51506490547e7556f841ea1edae9d2f15d56a277@utp.edu.pe>
Reply-To: Nastyura <nasstia.email@emaelgo.com>
Subject: a kiss or a meeting
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2024 17:01:10 +0100

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4029
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:12 pm

Hey! Its Anastasia. Mind telling me your name? Having resided in Alanya for approximately two years, I am 38 years old, widowed, and a proud mother to a delightful 12-year-old daughter. Building a strong relationship is what Im striving for. Being a single woman in her prime, I'm enthusiastic about building a connection and getting to know you better.Being a single woman in her prime, I'm excited to connect with you and build a meaningful relationship. Finding a sincere, empathetic man who's a reliable supporter is a heartfelt desire of mine one who won't let us down. Managing my own business, let me clarify, I'm financially independent and not seeking monetary assistance. Thankfully, my job ensures a comfortable life for both my daughter and me. The only thing I need for complete happiness is a loving man with whom I'll truly connect. I'm pondering if that might actually be youI'm wondering if that could be you. I've included my photo; I hope it connects with you and encourages a reply. Anxiously anticipating your response and, if feasible, your photo as well. Eagerly anticipating your response. Best wishes, Anastasia - your potential friend.

Header:

Return-Path: <jusrup@schueler.mpg-umstadt.de>
Received: from AM4PR07MB3187.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::2b1a:6a81:762a:e8b2]) by
Message-ID: <a49b9642b672585370de47ec18dce04b68c6c0334a@schueler.mpg-umstadt.de>
Reply-To: Astick <nasstia.email@emaelgo.com>
Subject: YOU HAVE ONE DAY.
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 05:33:16 +0100

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.