Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

anastassia.work@emaelgo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:48 am

Hello! Anastasia speaking. Would you mind telling me your name? Having settled in Alanya for roughly two years, Im 38, a widow, and a proud mother to a delightful 12-year-old girl. My aim is to foster a fulfilling relationship. Being a single woman in her prime, I'm enthusiastic about building a connection and getting to know you better.I'm in my prime as a single woman and eager to get to know you, forging a connection. My sincere wish is to meet a genuine, empathetic man, a steadfast supporter who won't let me down. As the owner of my own business, it's important to note that I'm financially self-sufficient and not in need of financial aid. Thankfully, my job ensures a comfortable life for both my daughter and me. The only thing I need for complete happiness is a loving man with whom I'll truly connect. Im curious if that might be you. Enclosed is my photo; I hope it resonates with you and prompts a response. Looking forward to hearing back from you and, if you can, sending a photo too. Cant wait to hear back from youLooking forward to your reply. Kind regards, Anastasia, a potential friend.

Header:

Return-Path: <diyaradlim@stu.csu.edu.tr>
Received: from DB6PR08MB2856.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::44df:7107:e27b:4d7d]) by
Message-ID: <20430aa15591bbb467cd842fc2260c01845a27@stu.csu.edu.tr>
Reply-To: Nastyulya <anastassia.work@emaelgo.com>
Subject: the secret of the meeting is to get in touch almost instantly.
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 13:09:00 +0100

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4028
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:03 pm

Hello! This is Anastasia. Mind telling me your name? With two years under my belt in Alanya, I'm 38, a widow, and take pride in being the mother of a delightful 12-year-old girl. Embracing my single status and enjoying this prime phase of life, I'm thrilled to connect with you and build a meaningful relationship. Embracing my status as a single woman in her prime, Im enthusiastic about getting to know and connecting with you.Embracing my prime as a single woman, I'm thrilled to connect with you and establish a bond. I deeply desire to find a sincere, empathetic man, a reliable supporter who won't disappoint. As the owner of my own business, it's important to note that I'm financially self-sufficient and not in need of financial aid. Luckily, my work enables a comfortable life for me and my daughter. The one missing element for my complete happiness is a loving man who resonates with me perfectly. I wonder if that could be you. Enclosed is my photo; I hope it resonates with you and prompts a response. Looking forward to hearing back from you and, if you can, sending a photo too. Cant wait to hear back from youLooking forward to your reply. Best wishes, Anastasia - your potential friend.

Header:

Return-Path: <mihnenoka.laura@jak.lv>
Received: from AM0P190MB0579.EURP190.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::7769:63d7:4613:36ea]) by
Message-ID: <aa226bc034f0dad5268cc56e8ce8c2cd581dda@jak.lv>
Reply-To: Nastassia <anastassia.work@emaelgo.com>
Subject: IF YOU'RE TIRED OF BEING ALONE
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 18:56:06 +0100

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: anastassia.work@emaelgo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:37 pm

Hello! Anastasia speaking. Mind telling me your name? With two years under my belt in Alanya, I'm 38, a widow, and take pride in being the mother of a delightful 12-year-old girl. My aim is to foster a fulfilling relationship. Being a single woman in her prime, I'm enthusiastic about building a connection and getting to know you better.As a single woman embracing her prime, I'm excited to get to know you and make a connection. I deeply desire to find a sincere, empathetic man, a reliable supporter who won't disappoint. As the owner of my own business, it's important to note that I'm financially self-sufficient and not in need of financial aid. Thankfully, my job ensures a comfortable life for both my daughter and me. Absolute happiness for me just needs a loving man with whom I'll have a great connection. Im curious if that might be you. Attached is my photo; I hope it resonates with you and sparks a reply. Eagerly awaiting your reply and, if convenient, a photo from you would be wonderful too. Looking forward to hearing from you. With warm regards, Anastasia - possibly your new friend.

Header:

Message-ID: <05ba33986ca88289aef4bd16e23f353e1ba71fdd@test.edu.mx>
Reply-To: nasya <anastassia.work@emaelgo.com>
Subject: when you need a destiny, just take a step towards it
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 20:33:05 +0100
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.