Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Liza Glinskaya

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Liza Glinskaya

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:59 pm

Scammer's email address.: margo.651@lulifincream.com

Content of the email.: Hi! great day and happy mood. I seek a decent man to establish a very reliable relationship. I live alone and I am very sad to spend my evenings alone. I decided write you maybe we can get closer, I can attach you photo, tell about me. I live in the center of Eastern Europe and Near Asia-Georgia. My name Lali. I am thirty-five years old. My birthday May 28. My zodiac sign - gemini. If you are interested in our further acquaintance then I am very happy about our acquaintance and communication. Send me your images and I will attach my images too.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: margo.651@lulifincream.com

Good day! All the best
Attachments
PCX-32767.jpeg
PCX-32767.jpeg (13.48 KiB) Viewed 635 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Romance scams.