Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

juwanye85@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

juwanye85@gmail.com

Unread postby pinkanggreyni » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:36 am

This scam literally left me penniless and put me in debt.
telephone number +48 573 507 367
email juwanye85@gmail.com
Instagram choi_seon03
Fake bank :
https: // tlfbonline.com/

He is Korean, grew up in Poland, is an engineer.
At the beginning of the story he followed me on Instagram and sent me a short message saying he asked for WhatsApp and up to this point I didn't suspect anything. He often sent photos and called me and soon he asked me to be his girlfriend. two days fine, the next day he said he would go to another country, namely Crypus for a project, not long after, he said he left his wallet and 3 mobile banking didn't work and only one could possibly access it from me. he asked for a transfer for his work needs via his mobile banking, it didn't take long for him to say the OTP from the email hadn't arrived and asked me to ask the bank via online chat, the bank said the OTP was blocked and asked to pay around 5,900 USD from another account, he cried asking me helped him because otherwise he couldn't buy the materials to work. I actually explained that I didn't have a dollar balance and had to exchange it on weekdays but he kept insisting, after I helped him and I sent the money to my account, he kept asking if the money had arrived or not. I was asked to ask the bank and it turned out he was asking for around 16,000 USD. The bank said my account was not in dollars, even though I had a dollar account and that was for international fees, bank couldn't debit the account from the account because it had reached the limit. he asked me to accept the money because it was important for him to survive. after I finished paying 16,000 and 5,000 USD he actually helped him but that was fake evidence. The bank asked for another 9000 USD for the permit fee. I no longer have money and I don't continue.
Please, for those who read my story, be careful, don't be like me.

I paid in IDR currency, he directed me to ask for an Indonesian account from his bank

Instagram: choi_seon03
Date joined: February 2018
Impossible is nothing

Capture.PNG

Phone: +48573507367
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Poland
City or exchange location
pinkanggreyni
New survivor

Re: tlfbonline.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:50 pm

Sadly, a lot of scammers are using fake banks websites as an essential part of their schemes.

The victim is directed to access the fake website with the credentials provided by the scammer. By doing so, the victim will be blamed for getting the scammer bogus account blocked because of a different location. After that, the scammer will push for the victim's help, promising to repay the money he is asking for from the account that never existed.

The fake bank used in this case claims to be TrustLink Financial Bank.

From their fake website:

As the largest retail bank in the United States, we deliver a broad range of financial services to over five million individuals, companies, not for profits, and institutions.

With over 160 years of investment experience and $1.7 trillion in assets under management1 Footnote, access the world-class investment expertise of TrustLink Financial Bank to help you meet your important financial goals.

The fake bank website shows no location or phone number; the only contact is the email address support@tlfbonline.com.

Entry in the aa419 database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=165118

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: TLFBONLINE.COM
Updated Date: 2023-12-20
Creation Date: 2023-10-20

Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-10-20
Registrar: Hostinger Operations, UAB

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)

This is what the fake bank website looks like:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.