Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

larry.jerry12@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

larry.jerry12@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:37 pm

On WDF:

Hello Dear. How are you doing?am Larry .Am 49years old.I've been Divorced for about 3years now.saw your profile and it so much caught my attention.am sorry i do not mean to be naughty. i was trying to reconnect back with an old friend of mine who use to bear your name, way back in college. but unfortunately i couldnt locate her profile to my greatest surprise yours showed up something keeps telling me to send you a message that is why i did,i want you to know that am a very simple honest caring man and I am quite goal-oriented about life. I admit that I am an idealistic person, and I dream of finding someone who is ready to share her real love with me and honest caring truthfull I can share ideals about marriage and family I think of myself as a good communicator and love giving my best at everything, my Christian faith is most important for me.,I try to keep my life well balanced and focused on what is most important, my love and need for God and the journey of my soul mate.I hope you have the same faith as mine.i would be so much grateful if we could get to know each other.are you marry? do you have any kid? what kind of woman are you? what are you doing for living?i hope to hear from you soon.May God bless you.

Larry

Profile elements:

larry2012 from Larkspur, USA
48 y/o male
Sex male
Children 1
Want children No
Date of birth 1963 - December - 14
Height 6'0" - 6'3" (181-190cm)
Body type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 30 - 50
Looking for a height 5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Looking for a body type Average
Relationship Friendship, Relationship, Travel Partner

Second message on site:

Thanks for responding to my short message, I'm very glad.. Well I'm pretty new to this Internet dating scene though.. well i was glancing through profiles when your fascinating profile and Tender looking face with a nice smile pecked my Interest that allowed me to contact you, And I must admit that you're ravishingly beautiful. your beauty pecked my Interest also and you wouldn't tell me that you're still single???
I am not sure what happen in my past relationship and i do not like talking about it cause i get upset and want to cry I'm a touchy-feel type of man. I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you.I'm an honest man, thoughtful, caring, clean,independent, fun, one man . Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach..
I've been Divorced for about 3years now and i wish to settle down right now to find a real love of my life..I have a daughter named Alice,I'm proud to be her father and i love her so much because she is the only family i have and i do care about her so much...
I'II love my Ex-wife so much, and she cheated on me with a very good friend of mine!! That made me not to keep friends a lot, My daughter Alice is my best friend, and since i got divorced my ex- haven't come visiting her daughter, It been a very long time now and i don't ever know where she is at this time...
I'II have vowed not to get married again, but i realize these Life is too short for us to be alone, and I have fate in God and i so much believe in the word that says look ahead of the past and don't let the past to spoil your future.. Right now I'm completely unattached and would be glad if i encounter a woman of high caliber, good attitude, self respect and ambition. A woman who knows what she wants and know how to get it. She has to be understanding and sincere that way a relationship would be smoother..
I'm Larry Jerry like i mentioned earlier, 49years of age. I stand 5"11 and about 180lbs. brown hair and Brown eyes.

I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with, and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met....
I want to love a woman for who she is, to spoil her, and love her, and let her know just how much she means to me, by the little things I do or say to make her feel special. While at the same time she treats me in the same way....with love and respect I'm really looking for Someone Honest,Caring,Roman tic,Kind,Posses Great Sense of Humor,Understanding ,Intelligent,Respect ful and Trust Worthy...

Hello xxx.How are you doing. am so happy to hear from you always, . i will like to ask you something about yourself. are you an honest woman? did you believe in God? what kind of woman are you? what are you doing for living? did you stay alone? how can you care about someone who really love you and caring about you? i hope you dont mind to chat with me, add me larry.jerry12@yahoo.com

I am a person who looks beyond what may be the obvious. Character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner....
I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter. I respect and adhere to taking care of business in life--family, work, community, etc Yet, I know life involves alance. I look for the good in most situations and choose to look for the good in others. I know that life involves give and take and that what you seek--is that you must be willing to give and demonstrate yourself. I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented to which I would do the same for that special someone......
I like discovering new things about the person you meet. I am a person who looks for the possibilities versus what cannot be achieved. life is better going through with a special one instead of just any one. I like poetry I like trying new things. I respect the direct approach-that is saying what you mean and meaning what you say. I believe in smiling-even when things are not going as perfect as you had hoped. A smile can brighten someone's day-I liken smiling--it is one of my trademarks...
I feel all is not fair in love and war. That is, I feel you should give someone your best and that you should exercise respect and honesty. I appreciate genuine companionship and soul inspired relationship. You the one in which you can feel the earth move beneath your feet with just one kiss. Or, one in which you spend idle moments just thinking about the other person

Same email adress is used on Facebook, with on stolen picture of Kevin R (Focus Hawaii.), pretends to be in Australia. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=733
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.