Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anastasia V

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anastasia V

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:15 pm

Anastasia V is a dentist living in Moscow.
The images were stolen from her social media account.

Good afternoon! my name is Olesea. I was born and live in Ukraine. I am already 35 years old. I have a wonderful job and a constant income. I speak several languages, not only English. ATTENTION. If you have distrust about my selfless goal or you believe that I will affirm something to you or justify myself! Better forget about this message! Of course, like any girl I wish to have a husband and children. My main goal is to start communication and more with a man, maybe via the Internet. For me, age is actually not that important. After all, I myself am no longer aged. Also, I consider myself a charming and intelligent woman. I love to cook and keep order. If you are suitable for such a girl, then let's communicate. My main goal is see an interesting, confident man who has haveaspirations in life. Someone who won’t complain about the past in life. Someone who strives grow and achieve more. If your goal is just entertainment or lewd behavior, just don't reply to this letter. It won't have any significance.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: clinegletoli@outlook.com

I will be glad get to know each other better with a serious man, I'm waiting for photo and some information about you.

Header:

Return-Path: <keimei@happy.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (179.97.80.90) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 22:12:21 +0200
Message-ID: <DC91A07791D47574A9A7C45998940FB331827F69@unknown>
Subject: Hello stranger.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3911
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

galetcaia.olesea@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:57 pm

Hi my new pen-friend, my name Olesea. I was born and live in Ukraine. My age thirty-five years old. I have a wonderful job and a constant salary. I can communicate in several languages, not exclusively English. ATTENTION. If you have distrust regarding my honesty or you believe that I will affirm something to you or justify myself! Better ignore this message! Of course, like any woman I dream about a family. My real goal is to get to know a man, maybe via the Internet. For me, age is actually not that important. After all, I myself am no longer aged. Among other things, I consider myself a amazing and discreet girl. I love to cook and don’t like a mess in the house. If you are interested for such a woman, then let's get to know each other. My true goal is see an not boring, confident man who hasplans for the future in life. Someone who doesn’t complain about life and the past. Someone who strives to move forward and develop. If your goal is just fun or perversion, just delete this letter. It won't have any significance.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: galetcaia.olesea@outlook.com

I will be happy get to know each other better with a interesting man, I'm waiting for image and story about you!

Header:

Return-Path: <ueta_morishita@samba.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [116.204.161.122]) by ocn-sdpx-mts-204c1.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2023 21:49:22 +0200
Message-ID: <04C61B3DA6802763566CCCD14C142E8C60484661@unknown>
Subject: Salutation.

Orig IP: 116.204.161.122 | Orig ISP: Unique Atlantic Telecommunication | City: Kabul | Country: Afghanistan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anastasia V

Unread postby Servicem » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:03 pm

Fake documents.

Servicem
Junior survivor

Elenka2508beliaeva@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:23 pm

From another intended victim:

I just received this mail from : Elenka2508beliaeva@outlook.com. I think this is her real account in Moldova.
I did not sent any money because I know it from the beginning that was a scam.
Is those information are helpfull to you?

My love xxxx, it's already night, it's a sad time, I don't want to go to my empty bed right now, because I won't be able to find you there again, and without you I don't need anything in this world!! I don't need this world, you are my world and I just want to be in your warm, reliable and loving embrace now!! I found out everything, my aunt said that everything would work, she was convinced in her bank how sanctions work and we won't have any problems!! here are my aunt's bank details, but she was told that you can also use fast money transfer systems like Moneygram or RIA!! here is my aunt's data:

first name: M.
Last name: S.
city: Chisinau
residence address: Chisinau, Moldova!
IBAN(Account number): MD03AG000000022595XXXXXX
BANK: BC MOLDOVA AGROINDBANK SA
SWIFT BIC: AGRNMD2X
ADDRESS: COSMONAUTILOR STREET 9, CHISINAU, 2006

I really would like so much now to just take and escape with you from the whole world, I just want to be in a place where it's summer, it's warm, there is a bright sun and really a lot of nature, and I want to share it all with you!!! today, tomorrow and always, I dream that you and I will be together, and then we will be the happiest lovers in this world, and I promise you, I will do everything to make you happy, I will do everything so that we are in a place, and in my arms you will find your paradise on earth!!! My love, I want to take a shower now, today was really quite a warm day, but there is a lot of humidity, and now the window in my room is open, because it looks like the heating hasn't been turned down, and it's really much warmer outside today!! Without an open window, I'll suffocate at home!! I want to take a shower and freshen up now, it will help me sleep better and relax, which is very important in the fall, because it takes so much energy from me anyway!! I will be really looking forward to you in my dreams today, I hope you can really do it today!! I promise you to have a hot night if you come into my dreams today!! I'm laughing now, maybe this will set you up right now and you can really get into my dreams today!? I wish you the sweetest dreams and I'm sending you my sweetest kiss for you!! I LOVE YOU!!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

galet.alesea@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:56 pm

Hey there my great friend. I am Olesea. I am from Ukraine. My age 35 years old. I have a great job and a stable salary. I can communicate in several languages, other than English. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION. If you have doubts regarding my selfless goal or you think that I will affirm something to you or justify myself! Better forget about this letter! Of course, like any girl I want to start a family. My true goal is to get to know a man, possibly online. For me, age is actually not that important. After all, I myself am no longer grown woman. Also, I consider myself a good and discreet girl. I tasty cook and keep order. If you are need for such a girl, then let's communicate. My real goal is meet an not boring, reliable man who hasaspirations in life. Someone who won’t cause pity because of something in the past. Someone who strives grow and not stand still. If your goal is just fun or lust, just delete this message. It won't have any sense.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: galet.alesea@hotmail.com

I will be happy get acquainted with a serious man, I'm waiting for image and some information about you,

Header:

Return-Path: <kuni18@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (171.234.57.219) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 13:36:10 +0200
Message-ID: <9BEEFA105274E0FEA7C5343145341B69842E4E06@unknown>
Subject: Hey person.

Orig IP: 171.234.57.219 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: Da Nang | Country: Vietnam

The same stolen image was posted on October 8th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

savor.elenna@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 2:15 pm

Hey. They call me Olesea. To start with, I'm a laid back 35 year-old unattached woman living in Ukraine.On my good job, a steady income. If you think I’m not honest, or you think I’m gonna prove to you that I’m honest. Better not text me back! Like any girl, I want to have a family. My most important goal is to meet the man I love. Maybe on the internet. Age doesn’t really matter to me! I'm no longer young myself. Also, I think I’m a good girl. I always have good food and everything is fine and clean! If you want a girl like me, we can start a relationship. I want to meet an interesting, confident person who also has goals in life. One who does not complain about problems in life and the past. If your goal is just fun or some kind of perversion, just don’t answer that letter. I will be very pleased to meet a very interesting person!

Header:

Return-Path: <allison.oliva@unah.hn>
Received: from BN8PR04MB6098.namprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::41ed:c61f:87c:8d25]) by
Message-ID: <2455ed76824d09694adb12b94d89fb5073e399591f@unah.hn>
Reply-To: Olesea <savor.elenna@outlook.com>
Subject: response.
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 00:02:36 +0300

The same stolen image was posted on October 8th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

allin.chirs@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:37 am

From a Survivor:

Date: 17 February 2024 at 23:44:10 GMT
To: markgarrett136@gmail.com
Subject: Greetings,

Good day, my name is Alina. I am originally from Moldova, I live here. My age 35 years old. I have a good job and a stable salary. I speak several languages, not only English. IMPORTANT. If you have distrust about my sincerity or you believe that I will prove something to you or justify myself! Better ignore this message! Of course, like any girl I dream about a family. My real goal is to get to know a man, maybe via the Internet. For me, age is actually not that important. After all, I myself am no longer not young. Among other things, I consider myself a good and well-mannered woman. I know how to cook and always keep clean. If you are interested for such a girl, then let's try. My real goal is to find an interesting, ambitious man who has have aspirations in life. Someone who won’t cause pity because of something in the past. Someone who strives rise up and not stand still. If your goal is just fun or lust, just delete this letter. It won't have any continuation.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: allin.chirs@hotmail.com

I will be glad get to know each other better with a interesting man, I'm waiting for your photos and personal information about you!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

osielvi@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:44 pm

Hi, my name is Elvira. I am from Moldova. My age 35 years old. I have a good job and a constant salary. I can communicate in several languages, other than English. IMPORTANT. If you have doubts regarding my sincerity or you are sure that I will prove something to you or come up with excuses. Better forget about this letter. Undoubtedly, like any girl I want to start a family. My real goal is to meet a man, maybe virtually. For me, age is actually doesn't matter. After all, I myself am no longer not at all a girl. Among other things, I consider myself a amazing and discreet woman. I love to cook and always keep clean. If you are interested for such a woman, then let's get to know each other. My main goal is meet an interesting, confident man who has havegoals in life. Someone who doesn't complain about life and the past. Someone who strives rise up and develop. If your goal is just entertainment or lewd behavior, just delete this letter. It won't have any sense.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular e-mail: osielvi@outlook.com

I will be happy get acquainted with a interesting man, I'm waiting for your photos and story about you!

Header:

Return-Path: <gaku-n@tkf.att.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (190.196.139.251) by msrg2051.rgserv.att.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 18:24:58 +0100
Message-ID: <969F61EC1F34C3C019E81E6B869F793AB5373BEF@unknown>
Subject: Hey hey my dear mate.

Orig IP: 190.196.139.251 | Orig ISP: Gtd Internet S.a. | City: Santiago | Country: Chile

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.