Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deyotinubu@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

deyotinubu@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 am

On DMF:

Hi beauty,how are you doing? my.. name is Daniel. Its a real pleasure sending you this short note. I must say,I\'m astonished by ur beauty,mind we get to know each other?

Profile elements:

deyotinubu
- 27 y/o male
- San Jose, USA
- English, English, English
- working
- Have no children

Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 27 - 50
Relationship Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance
My Name is Daniel i want you to know that you are not perfect and nor can I claim to be either, but please believe me, when I say that I want to be by your side, to hold your hand, to treasure you in the morning and in the noon-tide, to be next to you, to be held close to your heart now and for the rest of my living years, to comfort you, dry your tears and calm your most frightening fears

Ideal match description:
Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion.

Other message on the site:

Thanks for mailing me back....so you mind telling me about your self? you have yahoo message so we can also talk on there to know more about our self? mine is deyotinubu@yahoo.com hope i hear from you sooner

Don read emails, dont write emails.

But...

On BlackPlanet,
deyotinubu
Here For: Friends, Networking, Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Race: Black/African American
Ethnicity: Nigerian
Zodiac: Sagittarius

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.