Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brian J Smith

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: bm119091@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Email:

My darling and future wife, how are you doing today, i hope all is OK.. It's such a lovely moment to share with you my love, i went to the shopping mall this morning, and while shopping for myself some thing caught my eyes and i bought them for you, which i think you will be needing, i know you going to be surprised and shockd, please don't be! you may not know what you have done in my life, you filled my moments with happiness, love and make me smile every moment, i don't know how to say thanks to you, or how to appreciate, but this is just a small part of appreciation from my mum and i, i know it's little, i wish you can receive it with happiness, and love, and cherish it with all your heart. Among everything i bought for you, the most of my gift to you is the rose flower inside the gift, i will be sending to you, when i get to Albania after you send me your contact address and full details, such as [home address,mobile number,full name as in your passport or ID Card], darling i will always cherish and love you and care for you, i hope one day, we will be together, look each other in the eyes and smile together and walk around to many places, share love and be with each other always...

My life has never felt so much love this way before, i'm really deeply in love with you, i thank God so much for bringing you to me, making us both understand, love and care for each other always, darling i really love you and cherish you so much, down below are some of the items you will be expecting....

1. Big Teddy Bear
2. A gold wrist watch and neck-less
3. D & G perfume
4. A set of make-ups from Elizabeth Arden
5. A rose flower [very important to me,because its from my heart to you my love]
6. Apple Lap-top
7. I pad mobile and
8. $100.000.00 USA (you will use the money to secure and furnish a new apartment pending my arrival OK) cos i intend coming with Mom for a formal introduction for the both families...

Please when you do receive my email, ensure to send me your contact information, as i told you ...[full names,home address,city,and mobile number], thank you so much for your love towards me, i love you so much my darling, i will be going to the airport in half an hour
Honey the money should be used t secure an apartment pending my arrival to your country.
Because i will not like to stay in a hotel when i come and here in Albania i do not have an account so my contract money will be sent to you to get an apartment pending my arrival.
With much love and tender kisses...

Stolen picture received with the message:

scott.PNG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: bm119091@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:06 pm

Email:

My Love,

I arrived here in Albania by 11:30am and still in my office unit for now, i miss you so... much, tomorrow, i will go finding a delivery company that can make delivery of some of the things i bought for you, i did it for you out of our love and i want you to accept with all your heart, i want you to know that i really do love you and wish to make our relationship grow so high,every moment of time, i keep thinking about you, and believe that we can make future together and stay together

honey you know one thing about you i love most is understanding, this is very important in relationship,since few weeks past, my life has been filled with love,love love, and smile, with much happiness, i don't know how to thank you, and don't know how to appreciate you for your love and care towards me, but all i have to say my darling is THANK YOU SO MUCH , for everything you have done for me in my life.

The little gift, i will be sending to you by tomorrow, is just a little of my appreciation to you, i do cry every moment i think about you, because all my life, i never found such true love and happiness, weeks back when we never meet, i do go to bed 2am or 3am, when i come back home 9pm, i rather watch movie,or TV shows, or do thinking about my life, here i am, so much happy, with love and good future, thank you so much my baby, you are the best for my life, and your love inspires my heart every moment of day and time, please dont forget to send your informations to me so that i can send you the gift OK?

every night when am back home, i do read your emails repeatedly and thinking about you, and mostly, go to sleep early, and its good for my healthy, and mostly happiness, thank you my baby once more, tomorrow, when i send the gift to you, with the address you will send to me, i will let you know, so you can know when the delivery date would be, take care my love and have a lovely moment, i love you with my life and miss you so much,

With Love,
Meet me on watsapp +639420176173

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Philippines
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.