Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

CHRIS ANAYO <chrisa@w.cn>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

CHRIS ANAYO <chrisa@w.cn>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:27 pm

On net log,

First and fore most,let me introduce my self to you.

My Name is Chris Anayo, 40yrs of age i am a Ghanaian/Nigeria in West Africa.I saw your profile and am interested in you,so i am here to seek for your acceptance to marry me,i know this will sound some how to you but i am very serious about everything i said.

I do not need any money or sponsor from you because i have enough and i am willing to come to meet you anywhere you are, so send to me your location address and your email address or contact me below is my private email: chrisa@w.cn so that we can talk and know more about us, i will send my photo to you when i received your email.I hope to hear from you.

Chris Anayo.

Email: chrisa@w.cn

i have send you my photos to you provided email address and i hope to hear from you soon.

Profile elements:

chrisanayo - no picture
Chris Anayo
51 years old - male - Anonymous Proxy

Email:

Hello xxx,

I thank you very much for your message sent to me. I am happy that you honor my letter sent to you through net log dating site. I hope this communication will led us trough for us to achieve our heart desire I want you to know that there's no doubt in my mind on our ability to welcome the required prestige to build a happy family.

This is my phone number you are free to call me any time +233242841366 . please send your pictures to me.

Chris.

2 pictures:

Both pictures are stolen from modelling sites about men suits for 2012.

Header:

Received: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 08:21:07 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [173.244.219.134]
Subject: chriss pics

Originating IP: 173.244.219.134
Originating ISP: Hosting Services
City: Providence
Country of Origin: United States
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.