Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fabio jon jon_fabio@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fabio jon jon_fabio@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:06 pm

From oceansofpeople.com: fabio001, Terrel Texas, USA

Spam:
I am Jon Fabio,cute and attractive,very matured, a business man in to importing and exporting of Timbers, :roll: still single at 41,I am outgoing, fun to be with humorous and down to earth.I was reading through your profile and on instinct i knew you are the one for me.

I would love to have normal, get-to-know-you conversations with you , maybe sit facing each other on a table soon cos while reading
an article on how people meet and i found out the first few weeks of the love game is when one of two things might happen: romance and passion infects you, bonding your hearts forever more, or one of you flops and ruins the chemistry before it has a chance to take hold.

Hope we can have time to do all of this and make it work...i travel a lot so distance shouldn't be a problem especially when we are convinced of each others worth,i have uploaded my new pictures here but i think its still under review, i would like to read from you.Please write me an email and i will respond to you once i get your email.

Feel free to write directly to jon_fabio@yahoo.com and add me for a chat as i don't visit here often.

Looking forward to read from you.Smiles beautiful.
Cheers,
Jon

Email:
thanks for your mail..how are you doing and how is your day going on faith...meet me ..on yahoo messenger..jon_fabio@yahoo.comj..hope to chat with you soon.

Ip address: 69.31.101.215 Torrance, California
ISP: nLayer Communications (this ip block on a bad ip list)

These photos are of Australian actor/model Wayne Lording

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.