Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mark Philips Edgars <markphilipsedgars@yahoo.com>

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Mark Philips Edgars <markphilipsedgars@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:55 am

On datemefree:

Hi,What a nice profile you have got.l will like to be a friend,if you don\'t mind.Markphilipsedgars@yahoo.com.Thanks.

Profile elements:

mark.jpg
mark.jpg (7.96 KiB) Viewed 1753 times

love45
- 44 y/o male
- California, USA
- English, English, English
- Engineer
- Have no children
Description:
l am a cool,handsome young man looking for a reliable,caring,intelligent,reasona ble and down to earth woman l can shower with all the love in my heart.l'm still loving at 45 till l die.

Ideal match description:
She must be intelligent,caring,undestanding,rea sonable,sexy and above all beautiful.

Email:

Hi,
l am mark by name.But my friends love to call me Jack(jack of all trade) because of my versatility
in all spheres of life.l am a 45years old man.l grew up in the city of los angeles,beverly hills precisely,
but have had opportunities to travel to various countries in the world due to the nature of my job.
l graduated a couple of years back from Cornell University(ithaca)New York where l read mechanical
engineering.l have been working with Bechtel construction company in sans francisco for years now, and
that is where l presently spend most of my time but do go to los angeles to see my aged mother from time to time.
l am once married with two sons but now separated.l am a loving,caring,handsome man who seek for a reliable,
understanding and romantic woman that l can shower with all the love in my heart,for a serious relationship.
What else would you love to know?Mark.

Header:

Received: from [41.220.69.63]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 15:34:07 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.220.69.63
Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.