Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

golaoluchka@mailcomp.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

golaoluchka@mailcomp.ru

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:05 pm

Greetings. We don't know each other. Which is why my letter. I guess this letter may be a surprise for you. But I'm asking for. Read carefully from beginning to end. Why I write? My goal is very simple. I want to meet you. I am a young, beautiful woman. Completely alone and completely free. No children. I am 35 years old I Recently turned 35 years old. My name is Olga. I'm a good and kind woman. I'm searching for a serious and responsible men. I need a serious relationship that lead to marriage and a great love. Understand? I don't need games in relationships and casual relationships. I'm not a little girl, I am 35 years old. that's why I don't want to play games and waste my time in vain. I only consider a serious relationship. I remember what we learned about like I suspected. What we once saw each other online. thereby left me your email. Hope I'm not mistaken? Now, I hope you understand who I am and what you want? You want to find love & relationships? If Yes, and you are looking for the same thing that I do? thereby we could try to make conversation and learn more about each other. Suddenly one of us to get a good pair if we like each other and become a beautiful couple together? At that time. I'll be happy if you answer me. But suddenly. You're not looking for a serious relationship. don't need to reply to this email. So as not to waste each other's time, not for anything. Well? I hope my letter is clear to you, and you understand what I want? I Hope you and me on the way. And I'm ready to begin the fellowship At the time, I'm ready to start a dialogue. Tell something about yourself. what country are you From? What is your age? your name? If you have any questions for me? Tell me about them. With great pleasure I will answer I'll be happy to answer all your questions. I would be very glad to tell you as much detail as possible about yourself and your life. In this letter, I give you my photo. What would you like to see who I am. I would be very happy if you gave me your photo as well. It would be easier, first encounter. Okay? I want to believe that you are understanding and all goodness to me? I can imagine that my letter will be very strange and unexpected. But nevertheless, I look forward to your response. My letter was not short, My letter might seem like a large. Only because I was trying to convey in detail his thought! I'll finish this. worried. due to the fact that I write unto you first, and don't know if this will interest you all is? I look forward to your return letter. good faith. Olga

Header:

Received: from [178.176.86.232]
Message-ID: <18E2DA6F71A28C1033C9F14F2C5E5A7E@mail.bizafro.com>
Reply-To: "Mila.Olga" <golaoluchka@mailcomp.ru>
From: "Mila.Olga" <xxx@mail.bizafro.com> <- hacked / spoofed email address
To: xxx
Subject: RE: I want you to read and answer
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 20:48:14 +0400
X-Originating-IP: 81.17.57.142

Originating IP: 81.17.57.142
Originating ISP: Leaseweb Uk Limited
Country of Origin: United Kingdom

No photo...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: golaoluchka@mailcomp.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:24 pm

Hello! So... what should? Tell something about yourself. To start?
As you already know my name is Olga, height is 175 centimeters, weight is 55. I was born in the south-east of Ukraine. In the village of Kakhovka, Kherson region.
I am 35 years old. Divorced. Have no children. Now I live and work in Kalachinsk, Russia. Not far from the border with Kazakhstan.
Parents remained in Ukraine, the place where they now live almost calmly and there is no war. But destruction is everywhere! And this is the territory of Russia. I went to Russia, there was a job offer. I moved here before the war! My friends live here. They helped me get a job in this city. I have an economic education. I work as an assistant accountant. In a local construction Russian-Kazakhstan firm.
I am a simple country woman. Very modest. I want to find true love! And a serious relationship! And even go to another country. To find a decent life, next to your beloved man forever!!! I'm not going to play games with feelings! And waste my time and yours!
I send you my photos! So that you can read my message and see my photos. To understand I suit you? or not?
In return, I also expect you to tell the same about yourself! And send your photos! Fine??????????????

Header:

Return-Path: <golaoluchka@mailcomp.ru>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 19:51:56 +0400
Message-ID: <117129655.20230605195156@mailcomp.ru>
Subject: Re: I want you to read and answer

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The pictures are stolen from the real owner social account. The real owner of the stolen pictures used is a married vlogger from France and her name is not Olga.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3821
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.