Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

victoriuenbidx@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

victoriuenbidx@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:26 pm

Aloha my great pen-friend! Please give me a couple of minutes.This is my first time getting acquainted via the Internet, so don't judge strictly. I am thirty five years old, my name is Vicky, full name is Victoriya. I hope that the fact that I live in Russia will not interfere with our communication. Friends say that I am cheerful, kind and responsive, but I wonder what I will be for you. I lead a healthy lifestyle and adhere to proper nutrition, as well as running and stretching.I don't have a family, kids, or relationships, and only from loneliness save me my mom, grandma, friends and favorite job. Almost all my time is occupied with work. I spend my time outside of work on my hobbies- My grandmother taught me gardening and cooking from childhood, and then taught me to embroider with beads. Now I cook delicious and I can surprise you with my dishes. I can tell you a lot about myself, but I want to remember why I'm writing to you. I am looking for a special man who will become my soulmate. I used to spend all my time working, but now I want a relationship and a strong family. I hope you don't want to feel lonely anymore, just like me.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: victoriuenbidx@gmail.com

I already want to get to know you better. I'm really looking forward to your reply letter. Sincerely, Victoriya,

Header:

Return-Path: <rayline7333@nifty.com>
Received: from osmta1009.nifty.com (mta-snd01102.nifty.com. [106.153.228.34])
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 17:03:55 +0200
Message-ID: <B474951558000092C4921ABCF000A44680E8F314@unknown>
Subject: Good day person.

Orig IP: 106.153.228.34 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3816
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.