Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

valeriyamtyoirw@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

valeriyamtyoirw@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:03 pm

Hey stranger! My name is Lerka. I am 30 years old, I have emerald shade eyes and wavy brown hair. I don't smoke or drink alcoholic beverages. Not married. I have no children. Not in a relationship. I really love different pets, and I have a cat named Tom. That's what I called him, because I liked the cartoon "Tom and Jerry" since childhood. I am a person who sees only positive aspects in all events. As for me, I am a gentle and affectionate woman. My hobbies are cook and have an active lifestyle. I can't imagine my life without these classes. By the way, do you like sweet or meat dishes more? My favorite time of the year is winter. I also like watching TV series. I have clear values. I can't stand it waking up in a bad mood or condition, usually it means that the day will pass me by, because the most productive time for me is in the morning. I also don't like the feeling of loneliness. I have a positive attitude to evening walks. I like to take a quiet walk in the park after a hard day, get some fresh air and generally take a break from all this fuss. My requests are simple: sociable and educated man. To make me feel like behind a stone wall with him. Then I will give all my care and affection only to him. If all you need is flirting, then don't reply to this email. I am looking for a reliable man not for one night. A man with whom I will build a family in the future and I will have children. Are you ready for a serious relationship? Think well, I'm not rushing you.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: valeriyamtyoirw@gmail.com

Have a good day, Lerusya,

Header:

Return-Path: <gallery-apa@nifty.ne.jp>
Received: from dmta0008.nifty.com (mta-snd00012.nifty.com. [106.153.226.44])
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 17:40:41 +0200
Message-ID: <E57957774A10D44BC7790E2372B0D6C63337F7C0@unknown>
Subject: Hello,

Orig IP: 106.153.226.44 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3812
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.