Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of John Barrowman

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of John Barrowman

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:45 am

abusing stolen photos of John Barrowman (actor).

Dave Hewitt <davejayhewitt@yahoo.co.uk>

On wedatefree:

Hello and how are you doing? Can we chat to get to introduce ourselves and know each other better. I admire your profile write up. Or you can write me @: davejayhewitt@yahoo .co.uk

Profile eements:

DAVEJAYHEWITT
39 y/o male from London, United Kingdom
Government

Description:
Just a sweet kind of person to be with, easy going and free mindedness. Am here for true person, who has the same desires as mine.

Email:

Hello xxx, how are you doing? i hope you are doing so fine. i admire your picture so much and so decided to know you more better. am an american by birth, though my parents are English, from England. I am working for the United States, the White House ( Oval Office ). At present, am searching for true love, someone to call my own, someone to be the other part of me. So, can you tell me about yourself and can you send me some pictures?

Header:

Received: from [27.97.36.46]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 22:35:02 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 27.97.36.46
Originating ISP: Gprs Pune Mobile Subscriber Ip
Country of Origin: India
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of John Barrowman

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:48 am

Other active profile:

On Facebook,
DaveJay Hewitt, private profile

Image - the picture has scam hits.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of John Barrowman

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:15 am

Email:

Hello, how are you doing today? i was waiting to hear from you and was only able to admire your photo on wedatefree. Can you send me your pictures?

Header:

Received: from [106.76.226.58]
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 20:15:45 +0100 (BST)

Originating IP: 106.76.226.58
Originating ISP: Gprs Delhi Mobile Subscriber Ip
City: Ahmadabad
Country of Origin: India
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

John Scott: scottjohnny209@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:11 pm

Hangouts: scottjohnny209@gmail.com

I am from San Jose in California CA

I am currently working as heavy arms technician, currently posted far away in Kandahar,

I am 54 years old and I do live with my daughter (Sophia, 9 years old) alone, just me and her in this lonely world.

Well,I'm easy-going, optimistic, professionally successful and a financially secure man who is comfortable with who I am, possessed of a sharp with and a very sense of humor. I can be outspoken on some subjects but can
appreciate others opinions.I give all credit to GOD
I am a mixed heritage... I was born in Ireland and lived in San Jose,California, my parents died long ago i don't have any siblings ,my relatives, i mean uncle, aunties are in Ireland, i don't know their where about. i have not set my eyes on them since my parents died.
I am a christian, though I don't go to church much, but I do believe there is God, I consider myself spiritual though

After he had asked me to marry him, he got wounded in an attac. From the hospital bed, he pleaded for my help. He even sent me a video from the hospital bed and then he told me I had to writer to his commander.

Him:
It’s involves procedures as he’s the major of the camp
You’re to write him like this
Hello sir, my name is (xxxxxx) ,I am writting on behalf of my friend Mr john Scott ,reagrding his health as he is not too strong, i want him to leave the camp to my country for proper care, because he told me he is almost done with his contract, i really care about him and want to take care of him myself here. I promise he will be fine when he comes, i want you to consider my request because i am ready for whatever process it will take, i will be awaiting your reply, thanks.
This is the major"s email address my love - majorbase404@gmail.com Write to him on hangouts, he will reply you.
That’s it baby
Please do this so I can be with you and hold you

So I wrote:
Hello sir, my name is (xxxxxxx) ,I am writting on behalf of my fiancee Mr John Scott ,reagrding his health as he is not too strong, I want him to leave the camp to my country for proper care, because he told me he is almost done with his contract, i really care about him and want to take care of him myself here. I promise he will be fine when he comes, i want you to consider my request because i am ready for whatever process it will take, i will be awaiting your reply, thanks.

It did not take long for him to respond:
Hello mrs (xxxxxx)
How are you doing?
John is in critical situation and due to this he need to be discharged
He is one of my best men and he will be rewarded soon but they are measures and procedures to be taken before he is relieved off his duties

I answered him:
I would like for you to please speed these procedures up Sir.

He replied fast:
Alright,In honor to your request
I will have to talk to the doctor on the medicals but the leave form will be gotten from the account department and it will cost 800Euros, and the medical report will cost 2500 Euros, and other procured expenses in camp 1000 Euros which is 4300 Euros in total. Once the payment for the form is done with all expenses , it will be sent to him and after it is filled appropriately

Bank: Bridge City Bank
Account Name: L Rodriguez
Routine number: 113123XXX
Account number:168XXX
Bank address: 701 West Roundbunch Road Bridge City, Texas 77611

That’s the payment details,if for any reason you’re asked what’s the reason of the payment,you should signify that’s it’s for family purpose okay? And after the payment,you should snap and send the receipt as a prove so I can move on with the procedures of your fiancée
Is that clear?

Alright,I’ll be awaiting your response,endeavor quick so I can get processing his departure as the doctor told me about his health status

Then I told him I had no money. And we had a discussion:
How much can you afford? As I’ve started processing it?
Can you still make the payment today or should I put an hold to the process?
How much can you pay tomorrow?
How much can you afford to pay?

He will be very disappointed to find out my husband is staying in Kandahar. Here he is:

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.